Author Thread: dirgis121, lovely woman.
Admin

dirgis121, lovely woman.
Posted : 23 Oct, 2019 10:19 PM

dirgis121 is a lovely American woman and if I lived in the USA I would very much like to meet her. I am not saying this having never spoken to dirgis121, I have and find her to be a genuinely kind, caring person and I think she would make a great best friend and partner in Christ. In our heart and minds we know who might be best suited to us as a partner. Sadly I am not able to be out of Australia for more than six months at a time so I do not think it's possible for me to pursue a relationship with this lovely woman. I am not sure if I should be doing this but she was in my thoughts today and it came to me that such a nice person should be promote on CDFF. So if you, Godly men, live in Florida USA, dirgis121 is a very lovely person and very worth contacting.

View Profile
History
dirgis121, lovely woman.
Posted : 3 Nov, 2019 01:40 PM

I agree. She's a genuinely good person.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
dirgis121, lovely woman.
Posted : 4 Nov, 2019 09:52 PM

I am glad you managed to observe that. It only takes a godly man with spiritual eyes to see that. This means on this forum besides scammers who are being spoken about in most cases we also have unique beautiful women of God. Glory be to God.

View Profile
History
dirgis121, lovely woman.
Posted : 22 Nov, 2019 03:20 PM

Nice advertisement. And it's free! Lol.

View Profile
History
dirgis121, lovely woman.
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 08:55 PM

Hi Drew:

Someone pointed out to me about your forum. Thank you do much for your kind words. If you were closer I would meet you for some coffee for sure. It would be fun to meet you in person :) Blessings, Drew!

View Profile
History
dirgis121, lovely woman.
Posted : 2 Mar, 2020 06:43 PM

I like your hair too! :)

Drew1954^

View Profile
History
dirgis121, lovely woman.
Posted : 12 May, 2020 02:54 AM

My pleasure Sigrid. I wish all the best for you. Drew

Drew1954^