Author Thread: Peace found in one Man
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Peace found in one Man
Posted : 18 Nov, 2019 12:16 PM

Jesus Christ can quiet the storms in our lives and give us Peace.

We live in a fallen world filled with sin and all manner of Evil.

Jesus Cslms the Storm. Matthew 8:23-27 KJV

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Peace found in one Man
Posted : 19 Nov, 2019 05:58 PM

Prophetic is a FALSE Prophet. Disrespecting. This Topic.

đź‘ż

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Peace found in one Man
Posted : 19 Nov, 2019 11:19 PM

David quote:

When Jesus rules forever there will be peace forever

End quote

Catch up bro...Yeshua already did.

1 Corinthians 15:24

22 FOR AS IN ADAM ALL DIE, even so in Christ shall ALL BE MADE ALIVE. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.

24 Then cometh >>the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For HE MUST REIGN, till he hath put ALL enemies under his feet. <<<<26 The LAST ENEMY that shall be destroyed is DEATH 27 For he hath put all things under his feet.

What death...?

Spiritual death and separation from The Father. Yeshua is our bridge

View Profile
History
Peace found in one Man
Posted : 20 Nov, 2019 06:30 AM

**EXTREMELY LYING SATANIC QUOTE BY LITTLEDAVID:

"The Old Testament never teaches to hate our enemies any more than the New Testament does."

Actually you can easily find over 70 verses in the Old Testament to **HATE AND KILL YOUR ENEMIES**. Whereas you can find over 40 verses which commands us to love and pray and feed our enemies and you can not even find one verse which commands us to hate or kill your enemies!!

And so the Old Testament teaches us to hate and kill your enemies **OVER 70 TIMES**. Whereas the New Testament teaches us to hate and kill your enemies **ZERO TIMES**

AND SO LITTLE DAVID HAS LIED OVER 70 TIMES**

In the OT God ordered Israel to **KILLTHEIR ENEMIES** many times and God helped them do it. However in the NT Jesus commands in Luke 6:27-29: "Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also."

Matthew 5:43,44: Jesus says, "You have heard that is was said, {in the OT} 'Love your neighbor and **HATE YOUR ENEMY**.' But I tell you. love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven!!"

Whereas in the OT in Leviticus 26:7,8: God said to Israel, "You will **PURSUE YOUR ENEMIES**, and they will fall by the **SWORD** before you. Five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand, and **YOUR ENEMIES WILL FALL BY THE SWORD** before you!"

Numbers 25:16,17" The Lord said to Moses, "Treat the Midianites as **ENEMIES AND KILL THEM*"!"

Numbers 32:20,21: Moses said to them, "if you will do this--if you will arm yourselves before the Lord for battle and if all of you who are armed cross over the Jordan before the Lord until He has **DRIVEN OUT HIS ENEMIES** out before Him!!"

Deuteronomy 6:18,19: Do what is right and good in the Lord's sight, that it may go well with you and you may go in and take over the good land the Lord has promised on oath to your ancestors, **THRUSTING OUT ALL YOUR ENEMIES BEFORE YOU**, as the Lord said!

Deuteronomy 23:14: For the Lord your God moves about in your camp to protect you and to deliver your **ENEMIES**to you!

Deuteronomy 28:7 The Lord will grant that your **ENEMIES** who go up against you will be defeated before you!

Deuteronomy 30:7: The Lord your God will put all these **CURSES ON YOUR ENEMIES**who hate and persecute you!

Another OT command in Exodus 21:23-25 "If there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, **EYE FOR EYE, TOOTH FOR TOOTH**, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise."

This was also changed by these NT commands by Jesus:

Matthew 5:38,39: Jesus commands, "You have heard that it was said {In Exodus 21:23-25 above}, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek turn to him the other also!"

Luke 6:27-29: Jesus commands, "LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you. do not demand it back!"

Luke 6:27-30: Jesus says, "Love your enemies, do good to those that hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Give to everyone who asks you, and if someone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back!"

Luke 6:33-36: Love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your **REWARD** will be great and you will be children of the Most High because He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as you Father is merciful!"

Matthew 18:21,22: Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister {or wife} who sins against me? Up to 7 times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you not 7 times but 77 times!" {Also can be translated 70 times 7 times!}

I Peter 3:9: Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called that you may **INHERIT A BLESSING**!

Matthew 5:9: Jesus the **PRINCE OF PEACE** says, "Blessed are the **PEACEMAKERS**, for they will be called the **CHILDREN OF GOD**!"

2 Corinthians 10:3-5: For though we live in the world, **WE DO NOT MAKE WAR AS THE WORLD DOES**! The weapons we fight with **ARE NOT THE WEAPONS OF THE WORLD**. On the contrary, they have **DIVINE POWER** to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God!

Ephesians 6:17: Take the helmet of salvation and the **SWORD** OF THE SPIRIT** which is the **WORD OF GOD**!!

**THE ONLY SWORD BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS MAY USE IS THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT WHICH IS THE **WORD OF GOD**!!

2 Corinthians 10:3,4: "For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are *NOT* the weapons of the world."

**HOW DO WE FIGHT THE **GOSPEL OF PEACE**??

Ephesians 6:14-17: Stand firm then, with belt of Truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the **GOSPEL OF PEACE**. in addition to all this, take up the shield of Faith, with which you can extinguish all the arrows of the Evil One. Take the helmet of Salvation and the **SWORD OF THE SPIRIT**, which is the **WORD OF GOD**!!

I Peter 2:20-23: If you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God. To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, THAT YOU SHOULD FOLLOW IN HIS STEPSt .... When they hurled their insults at Him, He did not retaliate; when He suffered, He made no threats. Instead He entrusted Himself to Him who judges Justly!

I Peter 3:8,9,11: Finally, all of you, be like minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble. **DO NOT REPAY EVIL FOR EVIL** or insult with insult. On the contrary, **REPAY EVIL WITH BLESSING**, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing. For... "They must turn from evil and do good; they **MUST SEEK PEACE AND PURSUE IT**!"

Romans 14:17-19: For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, **PEACE** and joy in the Holy Spirit, because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God an receives human approval. Let us therefore make every effort to do **WHAT LEADS TO PEACE**!

Hebrews 12:14 Make every effort **TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH EVERYONE**!

Matthew 5:43-45: Jesus says, "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' {As per the OT}. But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven!"

Matthew 6:14,15: Jesus says, "If you forgive other people who sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, you Father will not forgive your sins!"

John 18:36: Jesus says, "My Kingdom is not of this world. If it were, My servants would fight to prevent My arrest. But now My Kingdom is from another place!"

Luke 23:33,34: When they came to the place of the Skull, they crucified Him there... Jesus said, "Father forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing!"

Romans 12:19-21: Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. On the contrary: If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty give him something to drink. In doing this you will heap burning coals on his head. Do not be overcome by evil, but **OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD**!

I Peter 4:8-10: Above all, **LOVE** each other deeply, because **LOVE** covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms!

Colossians 3:12-15: As God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on **LOVE**, which binds them all together in perfect unity! Let the **PEACE OF CHRIST** rule in your hearts. since of members of one body, you were **CALLED TO PEACE**!

Isaiah 9:6,7: For unto us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, and **PRINCE OF PEACE**. Of the greatness of His government and **PEACE** there will be no end!!

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me! Therefore go and make disciples of all nations.... Teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age!"

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Peace found in one Man
Posted : 20 Nov, 2019 09:11 AM

Perhaps “prophetic” is as much ignorant as he is wrong.

Prophetic is obviously confused by the biblical use of the term “enemy”. He doesn’t seem to realize exactly how the word “enemy” is defined by its context. In addition the word has a range of meanings that are determined by context.

The Bible applies the term “enemy” in reference to our personal enemies, in reference to national enemies, in reference to God’s enemies and so on.

In fact we were Gods enemies the Bible says but we were saved from God’s wrath and we are no longer enemies of God because made peace with us by focusing his wrath on his Son instead.

So in short, the term “enemy” is used differently in different contexts all throughout the Bible.

For example, Israel was to do good to their personal enemies but not to the enemies of God who were committed to destruction. King Saul learned this lesson in a very tragic way.

The trouble with “prophetic’s” often false interpretations seems to center around his inability or his unwillingness to discern biblical distinctions.

The error “prophetic” commits so often is universally called the “fallacy of equivocation”. It’ amounts to a failure to clearly communicate distinctions of contexts and word meanings in every day discourse but especially in formal communication

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Peace found in one Man
Posted : 20 Nov, 2019 11:29 AM

Prophetic has his own Pagan Religion !

View Profile
History
Peace found in one Man
Posted : 20 Nov, 2019 12:35 PM

Little David has wrongly claimed many times that we are still under Old Testament Laws???

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

**WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE {OT} LAW** Galatians 3:25

John 14:23,24: Jesus says, Anyone who loves Me **WILL OBEY MY TEACHING**. My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching!"

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and on earth has been given to **ME**. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED YOU**. And surely I am with you always!!"

I Corinthians 9:21: I am under **CHRIST'S LAW**!!

Galatians 6:2: Fulfill the **LAW OF CHRIST**!!

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the {**OT**} law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE {**OT**} LAW!!"

*WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW!! Galatians 3:25

Galatians 2:14-16,20,21: Paul said, When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs? We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners' know that a man is NOT justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.!"

Galatians 2:20,21: The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

Galatians 3:10-13: "All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law." Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, "The righteous will live by faith." The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, "The man who does these things will live by them." **CHRIST REDEEMED US FROM THE CURSE OF THE LAW** by becoming a curse for us!

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW!!"

Hebrews 7:18,19: The former regulation is SET ASIDE because it was weak and useless; for the law made nothing perfect, and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.!

Hebrews 8:8,9,13: "The time is coming." says the Lord, "when I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah".... By calling this Covenant "NEW", He has made the first one OBSOLETE; and what is OBSOLETE and aging will soon disappear."

Hebrews 8:6: But the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which He is Mediator is SUPERIOR TO THE OLD ONE, and it is founded on better promises.

Colossians 2:16,17: Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you **EAT** or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a *SHADOW* of the things that were to come, the reality, however, is found in Christ!!!

Mark 7:18-23: Jesus says, "Are you so dull?" He asked. "Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him 'unclean'? For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body." In saying this. Jesus declared ALL FOODS "CLEAN!" Then Jesus said, "What comes out of a man is what defiles him. For it is from within, out of a person's heart, that evil thoughts come--sexual immorality, theft, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and make a man **UNCLEAN**!"

All of the OT Sabbath laws have been eliminated. Both Jesus and His Father have declared all foods are now clean. All of the OT sacrificial and temple laws have been eliminated. All of the stoning to death laws for breaking the law have been eliminated. All of the laws concerning an eye for an eye and making oaths have been eliminated. Circumcision laws have been eliminated. Loving one another as Jesus loved us has replaced loving one another as you love yourself in John 13:34,35!!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Peace found in one Man
Posted : 20 Nov, 2019 01:27 PM

Prophetic stop ruining topics! You are the

PAGAN Religion on here.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Peace found in one Man
Posted : 21 Nov, 2019 04:04 AM

I regret that Richard has chosen to ruin other people’s threads because of his retaliation against me.

But cupcake has allowed me to defend myself on her thread already ruined by “Prophetic” Richard

Pinocchio Prophetic Richard can’t defend his his false teaching when he claims the Old Testament taught Israelites to “hate and kill their enemies”!!!

It would seem Richard could end this debate by simply quoting God as telling the Israelites to “hate and kill your enemy”. But God NEVER says this!!! ONLY RICHARD SAYS THIS!!!

God NEVER says anywhere in the OT to “hate and kill your enemies”,

Richard confuses “hating and killing your enemies” with Israel’s wars to protect their National Security or when Israel was used of God to stop evil nations from such sadistic crimes like merciless baby sacrificing.

In other words, God appointed Israel to judge certain wicked nations.

THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT “HATING AND KILLING” YOUR PERSONAL ENEMIES!!!

God committed the destruction of certain nations whose people were EXTREMELY wicked violent people and who mercilessly attacked Israel.

But since the Old Testament NEVER says to “HATE AND KILL your personal enemy” Richard must resort to his usual name calling and accusations by calling me a liar.

Richard, you have yet to quote scripture—ONE SINGLE portion of scripture—that says Israel was to “hate and kill their enemies”.

Instead Richard must quote scripture about God enabling Israel to defeat their enemies who attacked them or were very wicked violent nations. This is not the same as “hating and killing” your personal enemies!!!

Richard only proves his excessive ignorance by misquoting Jesus who actually condemns false teachers for misusing the law as justification for hating their personal enemies.

Richard mistakenly teaches that Jesus opposed Moses, this false teaching actually turns Jesus into a sinful law breaker!!!

Richard even thinks Moses commanded the Israelites to “hate and kill” their personal enemies contrary to New Testament teachings about loving your personal enemies!!!

Just because a civil judge must render occasional capitol judgments (death sentences) against the guilty does not mean the judge necessarily “hates and kills” his enemies!!

For example, a Law of the Medes and Persian’s was enacted which required Darius the Mede to act as judge in condemning the innocent Daniel to death by lion-den execution. Even though Darius loved the Prophet Daniel he was compelled by law to sentence Daniel to death.

Israel sometimes did not want to destroy certain evil nations/people as well but for different reasons and they ultimately paid the consequences for their judicial inaction. This would be like a judge today who refuses to punish rapists and murders or other criminal activity.

Richard is too obtuse to figure out the difference between national self-defense of Israel or Israel as judge and the capricious killing of one’s personal enemies.

View Profile
History
Peace found in one Man
Posted : 21 Nov, 2019 06:07 AM

Satanic ridiculous quotes by littlest david:

"God NEVER says anywhere in the OT to “hate and**KILL** your enemies”,

"The Old Testament never teaches to hate and **KILL** our enemies any more than the New Testament does."

Actually you can easily find over 70 verses in the Old Testament to **HATE AND KILL YOUR ENEMIES**. Whereas you can find over 40 verses which commands us to love and pray and feed our enemies and **YOU CAN NOT EVEN FIND ONE VERSE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT WHICH COMMANDS US TO KILL OUR ENEMIES** Instead of killing your enemies Jesus teaches us to love and pray for enemies that they may be saved and go to heaven!!!

And so the Old Testament teaches us to hate and kill your enemies **OVER 70 TIMES**. Whereas the New Testament teaches us to hate and kill your enemies **ZERO TIMES**

AND SO LITTLE DAVID HAS LIED OVER 70 TIMES**

In the OT God ordered Israel to **KILLTHEIR ENEMIES** many times and God helped them do it. However in the NT Jesus commands in Luke 6:27-29: "Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also."

Matthew 5:43,44: Jesus says, "You have heard that is was said, {in the OT} 'Love your neighbor and **HATE YOUR ENEMY**.' But I tell you. love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven!!"

Whereas in the OT in Leviticus 26:7,8: God said to Israel, "You will **PURSUE YOUR ENEMIES**, and they will fall by the **SWORD** before you. Five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand, and **YOUR ENEMIES WILL FALL BY THE SWORD** before you!"

Numbers 25:16,17" The Lord said to Moses, "Treat the Midianites as **ENEMIES AND KILL THEM*"!"

Numbers 32:20,21: Moses said to them, "if you will do this--if you will arm yourselves before the Lord for battle and if all of you who are armed cross over the Jordan before the Lord until He has **DRIVEN OUT HIS ENEMIES** out before Him!!"

Deuteronomy 6:18,19: Do what is right and good in the Lord's sight, that it may go well with you and you may go in and take over the good land the Lord has promised on oath to your ancestors, **THRUSTING OUT ALL YOUR ENEMIES BEFORE YOU**, as the Lord said!

Deuteronomy 23:14: For the Lord your God moves about in your camp to protect you and to deliver your **ENEMIES**to you!

Deuteronomy 28:7 The Lord will grant that your **ENEMIES** who go up against you will be defeated before you!

Deuteronomy 30:7: The Lord your God will put all these **CURSES ON YOUR ENEMIES**who hate and persecute you!

Another OT command in Exodus 21:23-25 "If there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, **EYE FOR EYE, TOOTH FOR TOOTH**, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise."

This was also changed by these NT commands by Jesus:

Matthew 5:38,39: Jesus commands, "You have heard that it was said {In Exodus 21:23-25 above}, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek turn to him the other also!"

Luke 6:27-29: Jesus commands, "LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you. do not demand it back!"

Luke 6:27-30: Jesus says, "Love your enemies, do good to those that hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Give to everyone who asks you, and if someone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back!"

Luke 6:33-36: Love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your **REWARD** will be great and you will be children of the Most High because He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as you Father is merciful!"

Matthew 18:21,22: Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister {or wife} who sins against me? Up to 7 times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you not 7 times but 77 times!" {Also can be translated 70 times 7 times!}

I Peter 3:9: Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called that you may **INHERIT A BLESSING**!

Matthew 5:9: Jesus the **PRINCE OF PEACE** says, "Blessed are the **PEACEMAKERS**, for they will be called the **CHILDREN OF GOD**!"

2 Corinthians 10:3-5: For though we live in the world, **WE DO NOT MAKE WAR AS THE WORLD DOES**! The weapons we fight with **ARE NOT THE WEAPONS OF THE WORLD**. On the contrary, they have **DIVINE POWER** to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God!

Ephesians 6:17: Take the helmet of salvation and the **SWORD** OF THE SPIRIT** which is the **WORD OF GOD**!!

**THE ONLY SWORD BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS MAY USE IS THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT WHICH IS THE **WORD OF GOD**!!

2 Corinthians 10:3,4: "For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are *NOT* the weapons of the world."

**HOW DO WE FIGHT THE **GOSPEL OF PEACE**??

Ephesians 6:14-17: Stand firm then, with belt of Truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the **GOSPEL OF PEACE**. in addition to all this, take up the shield of Faith, with which you can extinguish all the arrows of the Evil One. Take the helmet of Salvation and the **SWORD OF THE SPIRIT**, which is the **WORD OF GOD**!!

I Peter 2:20-23: If you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God. To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, THAT YOU SHOULD FOLLOW IN HIS STEPSt .... When they hurled their insults at Him, He did not retaliate; when He suffered, He made no threats. Instead He entrusted Himself to Him who judges Justly!

I Peter 3:8,9,11: Finally, all of you, be like minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble. **DO NOT REPAY EVIL FOR EVIL** or insult with insult. On the contrary, **REPAY EVIL WITH BLESSING**, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing. For... "They must turn from evil and do good; they **MUST SEEK PEACE AND PURSUE IT**!"

Romans 14:17-19: For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, **PEACE** and joy in the Holy Spirit, because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God an receives human approval. Let us therefore make every effort to do **WHAT LEADS TO PEACE**!

Hebrews 12:14 Make every effort **TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH EVERYONE**!

Matthew 5:43-45: Jesus says, "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' {As per the OT}. But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven!"

Matthew 6:14,15: Jesus says, "If you forgive other people who sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, you Father will not forgive your sins!"

John 18:36: Jesus says, "My Kingdom is not of this world. If it were, My servants would fight to prevent My arrest. But now My Kingdom is from another place!"

Luke 23:33,34: When they came to the place of the Skull, they crucified Him there... Jesus said, "Father forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing!"

Romans 12:19-21: Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. On the contrary: If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty give him something to drink. In doing this you will heap burning coals on his head. Do not be overcome by evil, but **OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD**!

I Peter 4:8-10: Above all, **LOVE** each other deeply, because **LOVE** covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms!

Colossians 3:12-15: As God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on **LOVE**, which binds them all together in perfect unity! Let the **PEACE OF CHRIST** rule in your hearts. since of members of one body, you were **CALLED TO PEACE**!

Isaiah 9:6,7: For unto us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, and **PRINCE OF PEACE**. Of the greatness of His government and **PEACE** there will be no end!!

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me! Therefore go and make disciples of all nations.... Teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age!"

I Corinthians 9:21: I am under **CHRIST'S LAW**!!

Galatians 6:2: Fulfill the **LAW OF CHRIST**!!

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the {**OT**} law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE {**OT**} LAW!!"

Galatians 3:10-13: "All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law." Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, "The righteous will live by faith." The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, "The man who does these things will live by them." **CHRIST REDEEMED US FROM THE CURSE OF THE LAW** by becoming a curse for us!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Peace found in one Man
Posted : 21 Nov, 2019 11:13 AM

Prophetic seek God's guidance ! You're Rediculous postings are redundant.

đź‘ż

Page : 1 2 3 4