Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
STAY TUNED FOR THE AMAZING HEADLESS PROPHET PIPIRIPI AND THE FLATEARTHTEDDYBUGS
Posted : 13 Aug, 2022 04:52 PM

TeddyBug wanted evidence of Ellen Whited false prophecies‼️‼️ From Frances Nickel

Ok, Bugs, consider yourself severed‼️‼️

AND WE’RE JUST GETTING STARTED‼️‼️‼️

THE ASTRONOMY VISION

Charge: Mrs. White Gave False Figures on Moons of Planets— Source Material on Astronomy Vision—Not Mrs. White but Bates Named Planets Seen—Critic Suppresses Part of Loughborough Account—Not Necessary to Know All Truth in Order to Be True Prophet—Three Key Phrases in Critic's Statement Analyzed

8. THE PREDICTIONS OF THE 1856 VISION

Charge: Mrs. White Made False Claim in 1856 That Some Then Living Would Be Still Alive at Second Advent—Conditional Qual- ity of Divine Predictions—Nineveh, Israelites, Eli, Hezekiah, David —Factors That Affect Promise of Advent—Mrs. White's Comments on Lord's Delay—Certainty of Prophecy Not Affected

5 1

6 2

7 0

8 7

9 1

8 ELLEN G. WHITE AND HER CRITICS

9. THECIVILWARPREDICTIONS____________________________________________________________112

Charge No. 1: Mrs. White "Revealed" Only What Everybody Knew About Civil War—No. 2: Her "Revelation" Simply Reflected Views of Lincoln's Opponents—No. 3: She Predicted Slavery Would Con- tinue—No. 4: She Thought It "Impossible" to Have War Conducted Successfully—No. 5: She Predicted That United States "Divided" "Must Fall"—No. 6: She Falsely Predicted, "This Nation Will Yet Be Humbled Into the Dust"—No. 7: She Falsely Predicted England Would Declare War—No. 8: She Forbade Adventists Giving Any Aid to Government—No. 9: She Mistakenly Saw in Civil War Evi- dence of World's End Near—No. 10: She Mistakenly Forecast Famine and Pestilence

10. THE TOWER OF BABEL 131

Charge: Mrs. White Placed Tower of Babel Before Flood—Internal

Evidence Reveals She Knew Bible History—Typographical Error Explains Mistake

11. "No ANTIDOTE" FOR STRYCHNINE 133

Charge: Mrs. White Mistakenly Said There Was "No Antidote" for Strychnine—Three Key Questions Indicate Her Words Mis- understood—Modern Medical Discoveries Do Not Overthrow Her Statement on Strychnine

12. THE REFORM DRESS

LittleDavid

View Profile
THE SANCTUARY MESSAGE (3)
Posted : 13 Aug, 2022 04:40 PM

First of all, you need to address all the many false prophecies that still haunt Seven-day Adventism to this today.

So why do you believe in proven false teachers whose prophecies have clearly flailed⁉️ Don’t tell me you need me to look those false prophecies up for you‼️ That means you’re as ignorant as your TeddyBug Advisor who thinks you need his “help” refuting me. I hope you ask him for his “help”‼️‼️😂😂😇🤣

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 13 Aug, 2022 03:48 PM

You’re not teaching what the Bible says, you’re teaching what false teacher Ellen White, your leader, says the Bible says.

Don’t worry, I’ll be writing more too. I like exposing false teachers like you, your TeddyBug advisor and Ellen White‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Do Jesus Christ Dead on the Cross has Put an End to God's Law?
Posted : 13 Aug, 2022 03:45 PM

False teacher TeddyBug thinks John is talking about the old sin nature never sinning again. But the Bible speaks only about the new nature not sinning because it’s born of God.

Once again, let’s this be a lesson, never get you information from a false teacher

LittleDavid

View Profile
SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTISM EXPOSED
Posted : 13 Aug, 2022 03:42 PM

TeddyBug, have you noticed I’m the only one thanking you for coming on? Pipirpi, and just about everyone else you’ve “helped” isn’t thanking you. Then it seems they all go away after you start “helping” them‼️‼️‼️

That’s because only you think you’re helping‼️‼️‼️‼️😂😇🤣 Those other people know you’re not helping them AT ALL‼️‼️😇🤣😂 Who needs a lying false teacher on your side⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️😂😂😇🤣 ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ Amen folks‼️‼️‼️

People realize when you’re on their side they lose because it makes them look like a false teacher too, just like you‼️‼️ You know what they say about bad company corrupts ‼️‼️⁉️😂😇🤣 Who wants your corruption⁉️⁉️⁉️

I’m happy to have you taking sides against me because it makes me look believable as I expose your many lies and false teachings‼️‼️‼️You also helps me make a truthful case‼️‼️‼️Your incoherent posts and lies actually prove I’m right because I’m on the opposite side of your lies.

So in deep appreciation, thank you TeddyBug for all your support‼️‼️‼️‼️😂😂🤣🤣😇😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
Are Unbelievers children of God ?
Posted : 13 Aug, 2022 03:39 PM

TeddyBug, have you noticed I’m the only one thanking you for coming on? Pipirpi, and just about everyone else you’ve “helped” isn’t thanking you. Then it seems they all go away after you start “helping” them‼️‼️‼️

That’s because only you think you’re helping‼️‼️‼️‼️😂😇🤣 Those other people know you’re not helping them AT ALL‼️‼️😇🤣😂 Who needs a lying false teacher on your side⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️😂😂😇🤣 ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ Amen folks‼️‼️‼️

People realize when you’re on their side they lose because it makes them look like a false teacher too, just like you‼️‼️ You know what they say about bad company corrupts ‼️‼️⁉️😂😇🤣 Who wants your corruption⁉️⁉️⁉️

I’m happy to have you taking sides against me because it makes me look believable as I expose your many lies and false teachings‼️‼️‼️You also helps me make a truthful case‼️‼️‼️Your incoherent posts and lies actually prove I’m right because I’m on the opposite side of your lies.

So in deep appreciation, thank you TeddyBug for all your support‼️‼️‼️‼️😂😂🤣🤣😇😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
THE SANCTUARY MESSAGE (2)our sacrifice
Posted : 13 Aug, 2022 02:36 PM

As usual, the teddybug has nothing he can refute so he makes up lies. Nothing new to see

LittleDavid

View Profile
THE SANCTUARY MESSAGE (3)
Posted : 13 Aug, 2022 02:33 PM

False teacher TeddyBug, fyi, James doesn’t teach your kind of heretical sinless perfectionism that supposedly comes after your false “salvation”. Abraham never taught that, Rahab never taught that and James never taught that.

Only you and you false sinless perfectionist teachers think the fleshly sin nature just goes away after “salvation”. Which you probably don’t have because you’re a lying false teacher..

LittleDavid

View Profile
Seventh day Adventism
Posted : 13 Aug, 2022 02:26 PM

I feel like I’m explaining to a preschooler, I guess I really am.

TeddyBug False teachers are so blind to error they can’t see straight so let me help you outa the hole you just dug yourself in to.

UNBIBLICAL sabbath keeping is type of false sabbath keeping you’re doing because when Jesus fulfilled the law

that’s also ended OT (biblical) sabbath keeping ‼️‼️‼️

Your false teachings sabbath keeping is nothing but super self-righteous legalism that the book of Galatians says is false sabbath keeping.

I realize you still don’t get it because you’ve chosen to believe the false Seventh-day lie because your false teachers told you to

I’m telling you what the Bible teaches but you believe only what your false teachers, like Ellen White, tells you.

So be a good TeddyBug and obey your false teachers‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 13 Aug, 2022 02:16 PM

Lies are all you have but that’s what we’d expect form a lying false teacher.

So why can’t you quote me saying it’s ok to keep on sinning⁉️

The only one on the forum that keeps on sinning and lying is you and there’s plenty of proof of that‼️‼️‼️

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10