Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
New study sheds light on the 100 million Americans who don’t vote, their political views and what they think about 2020
Posted : 26 Jul, 2024 08:06 AM

Lots of good advice and good information in there, thanks Travis.

Some good candidates loose by only a few votes. Some good candidates win by only a few.

A 👉person who doesn’t believe in abortion👈 but refuses to vote and a 👉person who believes in abortion👈 but votes are both on the same team.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Unfortunately many say they are Christians and Vote democrat
Posted : 26 Jul, 2024 07:45 AM

The Bible says in the last days “many false teachers will arise and will deceive many”. YOU, my dear friend, have been deceived and you don’t even know it‼️

You believe many false teachings👉just because👈 your leaders tell you what to believe‼️‼️

One example of the kind of false teaching you have blindly accepted is this: you think ALL the spiritual gifts are active today. That’s a lying false teaching straight from hell and you have gullibly believed it but you can’t show any proof at all that ALL the spiritual gifts are truly in operation today‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 26 Jul, 2024 07:41 AM

The Bible says in the last days “many false teachers will arise and will deceive many”. YOUVE been deceived and don’t even know it‼️

You believe many false teachings just because your leaders tell you what to believe‼️‼️

One example of the kind of false teaching you blindly accept is this: you think all the spiritual gifts are active today. That’s a lying false teaching straight from hell that you have gullibly believed. But you can’t show any proof at all showing all of the spiritual gifts are truly in operation today.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 25 Jul, 2024 07:32 PM

At least you’re on the right side politically.

You just need to get your theology right

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 25 Jul, 2024 07:29 PM

You continue to believe and teach things that are false. You have never been able to prove anything you believe to be true. False beliefs cannot be proven to be true.

Since you can’t defend your false beliefs why don’t you bring your leader to the forum to help you. Let’s see if she can help you.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 25 Jul, 2024 03:04 PM

You’ve posted things that belong in biblical but you think no one else is allowed to do what you do. For some reason you exclude yourself from following your own rules.

You really should stop posting false “Christian” claims like saying, “all the gifts of the spirit are in operation today”. The fact is, you’re wrong. But you’re right, you don’t have to prove anything to me, I already know you’re in error.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 25 Jul, 2024 01:38 PM

Only people like you moonlight, having much pride and arrogance, continue to add nonsense and make false claims to scripture that you can’t prove.

False prophets made false prophecies about Trump winning the election against Biden in 2020 but their false prophecies obviously DID NOT come to pass thus proving they were and are false prophets‼️‼️

Throughout scripture, God had made it clear how much he detests false prophets who pretend to speak for him‼️‼️

Perhaps God allowed Biden to win as a rebuke to false prophets.

You’re no different than a false prophet yourself because you falsely believe all the spiritual gifts are in operation today. Looks like the false prophets proved you wrong.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 24 Jul, 2024 08:12 PM

I only expose false Christian beliefs.

To your credit, you belief some good things but you also belief ALOT of nonsense.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Mature Adam, Mature earth?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2024 08:08 PM

Evolution is a myth.

It’s a historic hoax with massive implications. In fact, No person with a sane mind would consider such an insane hoax‼️‼️

Yet, many educational establishments and even some churches have bought into the lie of evolution ‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Why is it important to refute false claims of hearing the Holy Spirits voice outside of scripture⁉️
Posted : 24 Jul, 2024 07:45 PM

Yes, I remember those debates‼️‼️ 😅

I always liked you because you and I could debate quite vigorously at times but still remain friends. Not everyone is like that. Some people claim to be Christian but just can’t find it in themselves to love other Christians who disagree.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10