Author Thread: I believe God gave me a dream the other night
Admin

I believe God gave me a dream the other night
Posted : 24 Nov, 2019 02:43 PM

I was with my parents in this building. Right across from the building was my home. I went up to the second floor of the building I was already in and I realized that my home was on the other side. I also had three pillows. I placed all three down in this empty room, covering up the window. I left the room after realizing I was in the wrong place. I went to an elevator and I saw a girl approaching me. Before she could reach me I went back and got the three pillows. I went back to the elevator where she was waiting. We both got in and went to the first floor. We both leaving this building and going to my home on the other side. I know a lot of times dreams don't mean anything. But I believe God does give us certain dreams to comfort or warn us or prepare us for something. I truly believe this dream was one from God. Because in church today, in Mark 4:38 I think, where it says Jesus was asleep on a pillow. I believe the pillows in the dream represented the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. I lean on His side and His spirit comforts me. I believe the girl represents my future spouse. Me going to get the pillows and coming back to find the girl waiting I believe represents my future spouse waiting for, and once I find her I'm not going to be scared or nervous when I talk to her. She will be someone I will feel comfortable around. The building on the other side I believe represents Heaven, because that's where I want to be. Me leaving my parents I believe represents exactly what the Bible says. Man shall leave his father and mother and cling to his wife. And the second and first floors I believe represents my relationship with my future spouse. We'll start out as two, but when we marry we'll become one. And both of us will be heading to that home together, on the other side.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Nov, 2019 08:31 AM

If you're given a dream, as well as an interpretation of that dream, then take it as a positive. If it came from God, then you can be certain that it will come to pass. I know you've been praying, so maybe this is God's response. Best thing is just be patient and work on being the best version of yourself you can be.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Nov, 2019 10:41 AM

I agree