Author Thread: It's like all of my doubts have just disappeared
Admin

It's like all of my doubts have just disappeared
Posted : 1 Dec, 2019 02:38 PM

God let me read Matthew 21:21. I believed today was going to be the day that I finally meet the one He wants me to marry. I didn't meet her today, but unlike those other days I've waited for it to happen and it never did, and I went back home, angry, I didn't do that this time. I walked out of church still believing and having faith in Jesus. I believe God wants this for me more than I do. I just too stupid and childish before. I'm not going to let the doubt back in, because I know my Lord is stronger. I know that He and only He can give this to me. He will never let me down. He is good and He is faithful. All of my faith rests in Him. He has even told me He would let me someone. I know it was Him. I know it was His voice. He never lies. So I'm going to pray that for Christmas, God will give me a girl who really likes, but loves Him more, and I'm going to trust that He will do it. I'm not going to say "if He does it" or "or He might do it", He WILL do it. Because He loves me, and I love Him. And nobody will ever take that away from me. And He's going to give me so much more than just this. Praise His beautiful and Holy name. It's through Jesus Christ that I pray. Amen.