Author Thread: God can and will mend your broken heart
Admin

God can and will mend your broken heart
Posted : 1 Dec, 2019 07:46 PM

If you let Him do it, don't doubt that He will, He can and He will. Ask the Lord for help. Tell Him everything, and don't leave anything out. Ask Him to heal your broken heart. If you have doubt cast it aside and know that He is stronger than your doubt. He is a strong and mighty God. If you feel jealous seeing others in a relationship, quit saying "When is that going to happen for me?" and say "That WILL happen for me!" . And you know why it will happen for you? Because if you want it that bad God wants you to have it too. And if He wants you to have it, and accept it from Him, nothing or no one will ever take it away from you. Have faith, trust in Him, everything will fall into place. God bless you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 01:44 PM

Never had an answer. He healed my heart with the bypass, but I won't believe in romantic love. I may as well believe in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny! Can't pray for a girl in faith because you believe, you receive, but I don't believe in romantic love. NOPE! Not after 50 years of feminine rejection. I must conclude God has made no girl for me and I sure don't believe this there's someone for everyone stuff! Some babe married Charlie Manson, but you can't find a Catholic girl interested in me. NOPE! NOT A CHANCE!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2020 01:01 PM

Ajax

your post is sad and pitiful! God can do anything but Fail. If you or any man wants a spouse, You have to Believe it will happen and then put in the Work to get one.

If you want to give up on Love, that's your choice but don't say it doesn't exist.