Author Thread: Unprophetic Prophets
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Unprophetic Prophets
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 03:54 PM

Deut 12:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Sometimes people speak based on their imagination. Don't be afraid of them. If uncertain, we can just be patient while we test what they say.

1 Thes 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Unprophetic Prophets
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 06:04 PM

Excellent point, TOTH.

Sadly, many who believe they hear God speaking directly to them (like David Wilkerson Et al.) often predict future events that hardly come to pass.

Some modern false prophets in some parts of the Charismatic Movement (TBN) defend their false prophecies claiming it’s ok to get a few prophecies wrong now and then.

Even our in house erring “prophetic” has made so many 666 “qualifications” on other people. The only thing he has accomplished is qualifying himself as a false prophetic in the process

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Unprophetic Prophets
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 06:34 PM

David,

Right on. No reason to "Ohhh" and "Ahhh" until we can confirm something, and God does give confirmation when we seek Him. I think it's good to listen, but just because someone states something, it still needs to be weighed with God's Word.

View Profile
History
Unprophetic Prophets
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 09:29 PM

Matthew 23:9: Jesus says, "Do not call anyone on earth **FATHER**, for you have **ONE FATHER** and He is in heaven!!"

It is true that some wrongly called Jesus the Everlasting Father as per Isaiah 9:6 but Jesus was not the Everlasting Father or **CO-EQUAL** with the **EVERLASTING FATHER** and would never want to be called the **EVERLASTING FATHER**.

The Roman Catholic Church and littlestdavid wrongly claim that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is completely **CO-EQUAL** WITH THE FATHER**???

Jon 1:18: No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is Himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made Him known!

Dueteronomy 18:17-19: The Lord said to Moses, "I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put My words in His mouth. He will tell them everything I command Him. I Myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My name!"

John 14:23,24, 28: Jesus says, "Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching, My Father will love them and We will come too them an make our home with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. These words you hear are not My own, **THEY BELONG TO THE FATHER WHO SENT ME**.... You have heard Me say, 'I am going away and am coming back to you.' If you loved Me, you would be glad I am going to the **FATHER** , for the **FATHER IS GREATER THAN I!"

Revelation 1:1: The Revelation from Jesus Christ which God {The **FATHER**} gave Him to show His servants which must take place!

John 17:17: Jesus prayed to His **FATHER**, "Sanctify them by the Truth, **YOUR WORD** IS TRUTH**!!

Jesus taught us to only **PRAY TO GOD THE FATHER**:

Matthew 5:6-15: Jesus says, "When you pray, go into your room, close the door and **PRAY TO YOUR FATHER**, who is unseen. Then your **FATHER**, who sees what is done in secret, will **REWARD YOU**. And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your **FATHER** knows what you need before you ask Him. This the is how you should pray: 'Our **FATHER** in heaven, hallowed be your name, **YOUR KINGDOM COME** {See I Corinthians 15:22-24 below}, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts {sins}, as we forgive our debtors.... For if you forgive other people who sin against you, your heavenly **FATHER** will also forgive you. but if you do not forgive others their sins, your **FATHER** will not forgive your sins'!"

Luke 11:1-4: One day Jesus was praying in a certain place. When He finished, one of His disciples said to Him, "Lord, teach us to pray. Jesus said to them, "When you pray, say: "**FATHER**, hallowed be your name, **YOUR KINGDOM COME** Give us each day our daily bread. Forgive us our sins, for we forgive everyone who sins against us!'"

I Corinthians 15:22-24: For as in Adam all die , so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in turn, Christ, the Firstfruits, then, when He comes those who belong to Him. Then the end will come when He hands over the **KINGDOM TO GOD THE **FATHER**!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL THAT THE **FATHER** GIVES ME** will come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that **HE HAS GIVEN ME**, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS THE **FATHER**WHO SENT ME DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS THE **FATHER** HAS ENABLED THEM**!!"

The Roman Catholic Church and littlestdavid wrongly claim that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is completely **CO-EQUAL** WITH THE FATHER**???

View Profile
History
Unprophetic Prophets
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 10:12 PM

Richard the pathetic7744 false teacher and prophet is like a dog chasing his tail! Around and round he goes, contradicting himself! Ha!

So Richard pathetic7744 is trying to tell us Christ is NOT "completely **CO-EQUAL**" with the Father. Correct? Everybody agree, including you Richard?

Now don't miss this below! Richard says and I quote him -

"I Corinthians 15:22-24: For as in Adam all die , so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in turn, Christ, the Firstfruits, then, when He comes those who belong to Him. Then the end will come when He hands over the **KINGDOM TO GOD THE **FATHER**!"

"John 14:23,24, 28: Jesus says, "Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching, My Father will love them and We will come too them an make our home with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. These words you hear are not My own, **THEY BELONG TO THE FATHER WHO SENT ME**.... You have heard Me say, 'I am going away and am coming back to you.' If you loved Me, you would be glad I am going to the **FATHER** , for the **FATHER IS GREATER THAN I!""

End quotes.

So Richard the pathetic7744 false teacher CLEARLY says the **FATHER IS GREATER THAN THE SON** and **THE SON**hands over the **KINGDOM TO GOD THE **FATHER**! Could not be more clear! Now the implode.

Richard the pathetic7744 false teacher claims the **FATHER IS GREATER THAN THE SON** but everywhere else on the forum the **FATHERS** Old Testament Torah Law is **LESSER** than the **SONS** NEW **CHRIST'S LAW**

Richard always posts everywhere when its needed for his agenda study below, yet changes his teaching when needed, another words contradicts himself! He is truly his own worse enemy!

quotes of Richard.

"**WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE {OT Fathers} LAW**"

"I Corinthians 9:21: I am under **CHRIST'S LAW**!!"

"Galatians 6:2: the **LAW OF CHRIST**!!"

End quotes.

Did everyone see the obvious above? Richard the pathetic7744 false teacher and prophet is telling us that the Father made mistakes in His Old Testament Torah Law and the Son now comes along, "nails it to the cross" and corrects His Father with the **NEW** teaching of the **LAW OF CHRIST** and we are now under **CHRIST'S LAW**!!

Think of the absurdity to this type of reasoning!!!??? On one hand he says the **FATHER IS GREATER THAN THE SON** but the **FATHERS TORAH LAW** is NOT??????? Then the **SON** is LESSER than the **FATHER** but the **SONS** Law or **CHRIST'S LAW** is GREATER???????

Richards head just imploded! CAVE IN!

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Unprophetic Prophets
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 11:25 PM

Parehtban quote:

Think of the absurdity to this type of reasoning!!!??? On one hand he says the **FATHER IS GREATER THAN THE SON** but the **FATHERS TORAH LAW** is NOT??????? Then the **SON** is LESSER than the **FATHER** but the **SONS** Law or **CHRIST'S LAW** is GREATER???????

Richards head just imploded! CAVE IN!

End quote

View Profile
History
Unprophetic Prophets
Posted : 8 Dec, 2019 06:11 AM

Matthew 23:9: Jesus says, "Do not call anyone on earth **FATHER**, for you have **ONE FATHER** and He is in heaven!!"

It is true that some wrongly called Jesus the Everlasting Father as per Isaiah 9:6 but Jesus was not the Everlasting Father or **CO-EQUAL** with the **EVERLASTING FATHER** and would never want to be called the **EVERLASTING FATHER**.

Jon 1:18: No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is Himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made Him known!

Dueteronomy 18:17-19: The Lord said to Moses, "I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put My words in His mouth. He will tell them everything I command Him. I Myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My name!"

John 14:23,24, 28: Jesus says, "Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching, My Father will love them and We will come too them an make our home with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. These words you hear are not My own, **THEY BELONG TO THE FATHER WHO SENT ME**.... You have heard Me say, 'I am going away and am coming back to you.' If you loved Me, you would be glad I am going to the **FATHER** , for the **FATHER IS GREATER THAN I!"

Revelation 1:1: The Revelation from Jesus Christ which God {The **FATHER**} gave Him to show His servants which must take place!

John 17:17: Jesus prayed to His **FATHER**, "Sanctify them by the Truth, **YOUR WORD** IS TRUTH**!!

Matthew 5:6-15: Jesus says, "When you pray, go into your room, close the door and **PRAY TO YOUR FATHER**, who is unseen. Then your **FATHER**, who sees what is done in secret, will **REWARD YOU**. And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your **FATHER** knows what you need before you ask Him. This the is how you should pray: 'Our **FATHER** in heaven, hallowed be your name, **YOUR KINGDOM COME** {See I Corinthians 15:22-24 below}, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts {sins}, as we forgive our debtors.... For if you forgive other people who sin against you, your heavenly **FATHER** will also forgive you. but if you do not forgive others their sins, your **FATHER** will not forgive your sins'!"

Luke 11:1-4: One day Jesus was praying in a certain place. When He finished, one of His disciples said to Him, "Lord, teach us to pray. Jesus said to them, "When you pray, say: "**FATHER**, hallowed be your name, **YOUR KINGDOM COME** Give us each day our daily bread. Forgive us our sins, for we forgive everyone who sins against us!'"

I Corinthians 15:22-24: For as in Adam all die , so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in turn, Christ, the Firstfruits, then, when He comes those who belong to Him. Then the end will come when He hands over the **KINGDOM TO GOD THE **FATHER**!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL THAT THE **FATHER** GIVES ME** will come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that **HE HAS GIVEN ME**, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS THE **FATHER**WHO SENT ME DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS THE **FATHER** HAS ENABLED THEM**!!"

Not every one who says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the **WILL OF MY FATHER** who is in heaven." (Matthew 7:21)

Luke 22:42: Jesus says, **FATHER**, if you are willing, take this cup from Me; yet not My will, but **YOUR WILL BE DONE!!"

The Roman Catholic Church and littlestdavid sinfully claim that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is completely **CO-EQUAL** WITH GOD THE FATHER**???

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unprophetic Prophets
Posted : 8 Dec, 2019 06:47 AM

Probably very few true prophets today who are lead by the Holy Spirit.

Many are full of Self Pride !

Just look at Phophetic here .

View Profile
History
Unprophetic Prophets
Posted : 8 Dec, 2019 06:55 AM

Not every one who says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the **WILL OF MY FATHER** who is in heaven." (Matthew 7:21)

Luke 22:42: Jesus says, **FATHER**, if you are willing, take this cup from Me; yet not My will, but **YOUR WILL BE DONE!!"

The Roman Catholic Church and littlestdavid sinfully claim that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is completely **CO-EQUAL** WITH GOD THE FATHER**???

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Unprophetic Prophets
Posted : 8 Dec, 2019 01:13 PM

The Bible clearly teaches that all 3 members of the Godhead—the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are all co-equal.

So false prophetic Richard, the Pinocchio prophet is fighting against God, not me or the Catholic Church but against God himself. In effect calling God a liar

View Profile
History
Unprophetic Prophets
Posted : 8 Dec, 2019 01:38 PM

The Roman Catholic Church and littlestdavid wrongly claim that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is completely **CO-EQUAL** WITH GOD THE FATHER**???

Revelation 1:1: The Revelation from Jesus Christ which God {The **FATHER**} **GAVE HIM** to show His servants which must take place!

Jesus says, "Not every one who says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the **WILL OF MY FATHER** who is in heaven." (Matthew 7:21)

Page : 1 2