Author Thread: Searching by YOUR Questions
Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Searching by YOUR Questions
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 10:06 AM

This is a great site, but there are always backseat drivers who wish for certain improvements, especially in searching.

Some people do not fall into a denomination, or at least a large one, and others claim a denomination but that denomination is split on issues.

So questions could be used to narrow it down, as long as more answers could be provided if the current answers do not cover all beliefs, and maybe a definition.

Hypothetically, if still on a Christian dating website, what would be your deal-breaker question? What would be your preferred answer? What are some other choices besides yours so we know the uniqueness of yours?

Aardvark

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 05:15 PM

Hi, my name is Chris;

I am not sure if either of these are relevant. I am pretty good at coming up with irrelevant statements.:ROFL:

That is pretty good stuff, right there. I posted a silly statement in the movies section and never got a return joke or anything.lol

How long should I wait to ask someone when we should meet? or should I be waiting at all, after all this is a dating website?

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 05:52 PM

dear aard, welcome to the forums.. and you the man go for it bro..

ole cattle

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 09:00 AM

Aard, I don't know if that is a question for the post, but, if not, it depends on the person I guess. I would suggest three to fourth months IF it has been many deep conversations, but then I guess another woman would like it within a week or waiting for almost a year. You just have to ask. *shrug* Sorry for not being more help.

Aardvark

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 02:37 PM

OH thats fine, that actually helps.

i wasnt thinking yesterday, i had a long week. i realized that was in the wrong post a while after i sent it. :laugh:

Yeah, i was looking around on the forums and saw a lot of them are dated, like 6 months ago. i wouldnt think it would make the person feel to great if he thinks he is being ignored. you dont know what they are thinking though, so.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 11:15 AM

I really don't have many deal breaker questions. I would not bother me if my wife differed from me on different parts of faith. I guess if she told me she casts out 3 demons a week and speaks in tongues at every church service it would give me pause. Or if she told me she believes in ordaining homosexuals that would be a deal breaker.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 11:33 AM

dear wlt, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle