Author Thread: Better Searches
Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Better Searches
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 10:07 AM

This is a great site, but there are always backseat drivers who wish for certain improvements, especially in searching.

Some people do not fall into a denomination, or at least a large one, and others claim a denomination but that denomination is split on issues.

So questions could be used to narrow it down, as long as more answers could be provided if the current answers do not cover all beliefs, and maybe a definition.

If there are further splits in the question, such as below where there are Historic Premillennialists and Dispensational Premillenialists, another question could open up below to ask which. Going on from that, another question to determine which of the six different types (or more) Dispensational Premillenialists the answerer is.

Also an option on whether or not it is important or not important to the person who answers. An example would be...

#. Do you believe one or a version of one of the following?

i) Premillennialism: (Definition).

ii) Amillennialism: (Definition).

iii) Postmillennialism: (Definition).

Is this question important or not important to you? (In other words, is it something your significant other must have?)

i) Important

ii) Not Important

(If a person choose Postmillennialism, this could be under the original question) #b. Which version of Postmillenialism more closely matches your beliefs?

i) Classic

ii) Liberal

iii) Theonomic