Author Thread: Made Up Fantastic Dating Story - Part 1
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Made Up Fantastic Dating Story - Part 1
Posted : 16 Dec, 2019 04:08 PM

Since this section is about dating stories, let's make up our own fictional dating story. Next person adds the next line. Kinda like madlibbing. Hopefully this won't flop.

"A young man arrived on the doorstep of his blind date, holding a most unusual gift."

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Mar, 2020 11:56 AM

Then he added, "By the way, tomorrow I'll be leaving with the guys for a few days on a beer and bowling weekend getaway ." She replied, "But you don't drink beer and you hate bowling." Nothing could've prepared her for what he said next...

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2020 04:13 AM

"Girl...I need some space...some fresh air....can't we just be friends...sorry I meant ..I need to meet my friends...don't you have a life....come on..Will be back" He stammered as he rushed out the door....Her heart sunk! Sunk to the lowest of chamber abyss....

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2020 01:14 PM

Afterwards, he smiled at her and asked for a favor. "Dear, can you take this laundry basket filled to the top and clean it while I'm away? Oh, I'll need it pressed and folded too" Thanks, you're the best! And if you try to call and I don't answer my cell, it's probably because I'm too busy talking and eating snacks with the guys."

Her heart instantly sank even lower then it had before, until she got a brilliant idea about doing his laundry while he was away...

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2020 04:33 AM

..but again she thought to herself "No, no. Nah! This guy is just taking me for a ride...I do have to put up with this! Wash his laundry? ...No way!" She concluded. She reasoned that he had not even proposed to her let alone marry her. But being a tactful, witty woman, she put the laundry aside, and started on the dinner.."This time" She mumbled to herself, " I will teach him a lesson...He started all this...I will end it"

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2020 10:58 AM

She pulled out her "special recipe book" and started to bake the most sinister cake ever baked by woman scorned by her love. She grabbed the flour, sugar, salt, vanilla, hot peppers, and itching powder. It would be perfect because he adores cake. Usually a person consumes cake, but as she prepared the cake, the whole thing started to consume her. Her anger, rage, and everything that upset her slowly boiled over as she baked. Soon the weekend was over and he was about to arrive from his trip with the guys. She cheekily grinned as he approached the door, ready to surprise him with her "revenge cake."

But something unexpected happened. He looked different. Hair combed, pressed outfit, and her favorite cologne. He apologized for his bad behavior and knelt before her on one knee, pulling something from his coat pocket. Then he stopped for a moment as he noticed a beautifully decorated cake before his eyes, with pink icing that spelled out "Welcome Home."

He asked, "Is this for me?" Nobody could have predicted what she did next...

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 05:01 AM

COMMERCIAL BREAK!!(drama will continue after this BREAK)

sweat_smile:....LOLEST! ...TOTH...you must be a literary writer...I like the twist. Aha!

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 05:37 AM

Karli,

I'm a writer/publisher and founded a Christian writing ministry back in 2014 that has expanded internationally with viewers and writers/authors.

Okay, now back to the drama -

*GASP*

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 04:15 AM

I knew it! That kind of ingenuity..i can tell is highly cultivated...awesome! .Otherwise am an amateur but I will try to match the skills of the game master! ..ok the drama continues shortly...

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 04:31 AM

"Yes...oh no, no, no " she mumbled as she tried to push him away from it..." I had made it for..."He did not allow her to finish what she was saying, being a man he shoved her away and grabbed it, cut a piece, thanking her profusely for baking his favourite, he closed his eyes, put it in his mouth, to savour the heavenly taste!

She stood there helplessly. Not knowing what to do. She stared in disbelief as he suddenly he opened his eyes wider than that of a dying man!, Spit the cake and looked at her intensely.

But she was not prepared for what would happened next.

Yes..He fainted! Right before her!

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 05:04 AM

(Karli - It's all good. Not a competition. Just having fun with it and hopefully others are too)

__

As he was passed out cold on the ground, his face began to turn red. Her heart sank. What had she done!?! A man she had once loved and hated was helpless before her, and she realized at that moment she loved him. But alas, she just walloped him with the hideous cake she had concocted in her kitchen.

Just then a car pulled into her driveway. It was his parents! They knew about the proposal and were coming to congratulate the two love birds. What would she do? What would she say?

The gleeful parents got out their car and began to walk towards the scene. Each step of their feet echoed in her head...

Page : 1 2 3 4 5