Author Thread: Hi from Morocco, born again fellower of christ
Fouad32

View Profile
History
Hi from Morocco, born again fellower of christ
Posted : 26 Dec, 2019 01:23 PM

Hi i am from morocco, this is my brief testimony:

In 1993 I had questions about Jesus in Quran and the first question came to my mind is why they need to take Jesus to the cross, because Islam teach that they wanted to crucified Jesus but Allah put someone in his place , so I found no answer in Islam, and one day o was discussing with some friends about religion. And we started talking about Christianity and one of the guys told me he has the bible and some other books, someone came from Europe gave them to him, I asked him of I got them, and he gave them to me , started reading the bible and after few days I understood why Jesus went the cross and die, do I started doubting Islam and I started investigated and I found it has a lot of lies, So I kept reading the bible and it made a lot of sense for me , and I understood the plan of God for salvation, and I prayed to god to lead me the truth, He answered many of my questions, and the decision to give up my old faith was so hard because I knew of some one found out I can be in danger . but for me was the truth is something worth to be in danger for, so God gave strength to accept Jesus as my savior and my Lord.

This is my testimony briefly because i have a long testimony.

God bless you

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2019 04:28 AM

Thank you for sharing your testimony I pray that God continues to bless you...:-)

Fouad32

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2019 07:24 AM

You are welcome, and thank you for your prayer.

Loree7

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2020 03:07 PM

Great to read that you have trusted Christ Jesus as your Savior. Nabeel Qureshi has a great testimony that you can find online. Dr. Edgar Feghaly is another that I know who has worked with many who have found Christ. He is from Lebanon, but resides in the United States. I know how closed Morocco is to Jesus.