Author Thread: Should I Pursue This?
Admin

Should I Pursue This?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 08:05 PM

Ok, so I've always had an awful time finding someone I like who actually likes me back. Anyway, there's these two girls I know, both of whom I think hold potential as far as relationships go. The thing is...I'm afraid of making a mistake. There's nothing wrong with these girls, ya know? They're nice and stuff, but I'm scared that if I get into a relationship with one then the "girl of my dreams", so to speak, will come around and I'll end up in a mess. I'm young, so it's not like I'm running out of time; but I'm also impatient, which I know isn't a good thing. But then again, maybe I'm being too picky and one of these girls really would be the right one.

Hopefully that's all coherent. Any suggestions on what I should do?

desipe

View Profile
History
Should I Pursue This?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 10:05 PM

hi Eric :waving:

maybe you should give yourself some more time and not trying to presure yourself so much?! under presure you do things you might have not done under other circumstances!!!

i know its easier said then done but thats the only advice i can give you!

take care and God bless

diana

View Profile
History
Should I Pursue This?
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 04:11 PM

dear eric, one of them could turn out to be your dream girl.. ya wont never know less you give it a go and see.

ole cattle

kristina_f

View Profile
History
Should I Pursue This?
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 02:52 PM

Hi Eric,

Well, I need more details to help you pick the right "dream girl" from your selection. lol. No seriously, I do. Like, for instance, which one do you like more? Why? What is your gut reaction telling you about each girl. Do you feel like you are settling for one or both of them. If so, that's not good. Proceed with Plan B...eliminate both girls and move on / wait for the right girl. First key here is PATIENCE> it's not easy waiting, it's hard to decide. We are given unlimited options with everything else in this little world of ours, and usually, instant gratification. In the marriage/dating world, it is required of us to shift our focus. Slow it down. Be careful and THINK> you need to use the logical part of your brain and really think about things.

What attracts you to either of these girls? What about each one makes you think they might be right or wrong for you? Are these girls Christians? (That will make the decision easier if one of them isn't a Christian, fyi)...umm..Yes, so let's have more details so we can hopefully help you make an informed decision, or at the very least, partially guide you in the right direction.

Love,

Kristina

View Profile
History
Should I Pursue This?
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 03:09 PM

dear kristina, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle

roxiegirl

View Profile
History
Should I Pursue This?
Posted : 24 Nov, 2010 05:38 PM

Talk to them both and see if anything leads anywhere. If it is the right girl, God will show you and you will know. If not then you'll still know. He may even send the girl of your dreams if one of these is not her, but He will provide the right thing for you to do if that is the case. just pray about it and He will lead you in the right direction, I promise you. Just dont jump over what He tries to show you. Good luck and God Bless