Author Thread: My Testimony + Tool to spread the Gospel!
Admin

My Testimony + Tool to spread the Gospel!
Posted : 1 Jan, 2020 08:21 AM

Hi,

I am 26 years old and a born again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit & the Amazing Father.

Until I was 23 years old I did not believe in God at all, Because I had too many unanswered questions and doubts & a lot of arrogance. I thought I had It all figured out. I always was hungry for the Truth in life. And in my search for the truth I came across back then still only a radio program called "Trunews".

I started listing to the program. I loved the information, I learned a lot about certain topics in this world. But The also preached the Gospel in their shows sometimes, At first I denied the Gospel message they preached. I didn't take that part seriously, But I kept listing too this show. But after a while fortunately this changed.

I was living in Sin & followed the ways of this world, but fortunately GOD opened my eyes! He caused me to be born again! He started convicting me of my sins and leading me to repentance! He gave me a change to come to the Truth & GOD opened my eyes in what is going on this world!

Sadly, Many people in the world don’t know about the Truth, And are Deceived & living in Sin & Deception.

At the End of 2016, I asked the Lord: “What can I do to Inform people what is going on in this World, and how I could promote the Truth about The Gospel of our LORD JESUS CHRIST’’ The Holy Spirit Downloaded an idea in my head, Of making a Website that can Explain & Inform people about what is going on in the World and Point and Guide people to the Truth & the right Information, Websites, Ministries..

To see the website use the Link Below:

http://www.Thetruth7.com

Or just Google: >>>>>> www.TheTruth7.com

I know not many people… So if you want to help me with this project it would be a blessing.

In the End it’s all about Reaching the Lost and Leading Lost Souls to the Truth. I Hope you can Help spread this to the rest of the World, your Friends, family, & Network so they have a Tool to Promote the Truth & Reach the Lost! & Inform people about a lot of important topics in this world.

I know in the end nobody can be converted by them self but only by the father, But I hope this website will trigger people to think about their life, and that the will questions their beliefs! So that the hope fully will humble them self, and cry out to the father!

One Body, Many Members.

God Bless,

Reinier,

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jan, 2020 05:47 PM

Truth!

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.