Author Thread: is it wrong to watch horror movies?
Admin

is it wrong to watch horror movies?
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 12:10 PM

i'm not taling about the ones with the gore and sex scenes and all that. i usuallywatch the old ones with Vincent Price in them. however, there are some modern ones that arent gory and don't have the love scenes in them that i really like. a few examples: Rose Red, From Within. so, even though there's some violence and no gore, are they ok to watch?

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 03:20 AM

The Bible speaks of partaking in the table of demons... Think about it this way. If Jesus were standing next to you, would you watch what you're watching? I don't think it's necessarily wrong, but upon researching on the occult conspiracies, I have discovered that some of these horror movies involved the sacrifice of a child or human being as a ritual...

I'm not trying to scare you, but from what I've learned is that this world really is in control by the Prince of the Power of the Air. Of course God is ultimately in control.

rematche

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2009 08:07 AM

honesty...it depends on your intentions. it's only god who knows you, no one else. if it's good, then it's good.

TaxMan

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 11:14 AM

Maybe I'm naive, but I dont see any issues with it.

Silverstar777

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2009 07:27 PM

I believe the saying

'What has been seen, cannot be unseen" (or heard) which basically means do you really want bad thoughts in your head, that you will probably remember for the rest of your life. I have not seen a horror movie in over 2 years.

~A~

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2009 07:49 PM

Alright! I agree. Plus God doesnt want his children filling their mind with that trash...