Author Thread: How do I let you know I'm interested.
Admin

How do I let you know I'm interested.
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 10:40 AM

Hi I'm Zoe. Question. How do I respectfully and in a lady like manner show a guy (if I were talking or seeing a guy) that I'm interested in him without making the first move?

I wish not to pursue men anymore. I've tried it and nothing has come about. Maybe I'm not good at it. I don't know. But, I do know that I wish to be pursued.

Please advise me.

Thanks and God Bless.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2009 05:43 AM

Lol, no I won't wait 2 years. I think a month sounds reasonable. Thanks for your advice.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jul, 2009 08:40 PM

I believe in practicality.

If you are interested...MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!

Men do not read minds. Some of us assume that you are simply being friendly and will only respond being friendly.

Not all men are good at picking up on "signals"

This goes for online, in person, on the phone, or whatever.

I see so many women saying they are waiting for God to bring the right one along or waiting for MR. right, or waiting for prince charming or waiting for a guy to sweep them off their feet and they want a man who will do this or that for them or whatever...and they're still waiting and still waiting and they are getting older and still waiting and guys they might actually make a good couple with are passing them by simply because they don't know whether a girl is interested..

I'll just speak personally here, but im not gonna waste my time talking to a women who doesn't seem interested. I don't like the idea of chasing a girl and trying to win her over when she really doesn't have any feelings for me initially.

Page : 1 2