windows
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 05:14 PM

dear laides, do you do windows too? hehe thanks

ole cattle

View Profile
History
windows
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 05:23 PM

Yup -- Windows XP and the X stands for Extra and the P stands for Personality Wooooooooohooooooooooo :)

View Profile
History
windows
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 05:32 PM

dear his, lol but i meant as in windex hehe

ole cattle

Shunammite

View Profile
History
windows
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 05:38 PM

Me, I don't. I use cleaning ladies. I am not super duper rich (yet) but I have been known to spoil myself with some little luxuries, this being one of them. I am not a shophaolic and rarely buy mundane things. Actually, I hate to shop so I only go to the store because I NEED something. However, I divert some of the $ I save to these little luxuries.

:-)

B'Loved

View Profile
History
windows
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 05:47 PM

Cattle -- I thought you mean't COMPUTERS -- must be having a very senior moment -- so wrong LOL

View Profile
History
windows
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 05:59 PM

dear b loved, girl you got it goin on i tell ya..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
windows
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 06:00 PM

dear his, computers rofl..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
windows
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 07:52 PM

Only if they are really dirty.....jk

View Profile
History
windows
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 10:51 PM

Yes... the ones i can reach, and usually spray down house with water, spring and fall - to get the dust off,etc. i actually like that type of cleaning... the major ones. do you do windows?

Aardvark

View Profile
History
windows
Posted : 10 Jul, 2009 05:08 AM

I do not wash my windows. it has been raining here. so they get clean anyway. lol they were really bad too. i could not use my wipers they had so much bug juice on them it would just get smreed around. it doesnt help that i need new wipers though. :ROFL:

View Profile
History
windows
Posted : 10 Jul, 2009 08:49 AM

dear folks,, lol tkn,, goldie you do good.. and no i dont do windows as the motion hurts the scartissue in my chest.. that and dustin bout the same way... and arrd lol

ole cattle

Page : 1 2 3