Author Thread: a little sermon on, salvation and belief
Admin

a little sermon on, salvation and belief
Posted : 10 Jul, 2009 03:07 PM

dear folks, tonight i wanna talk to you a little about eternity.. and im gonna do a little different as im gonna put the scriptures last. cause i used right many. so tonight im gonna talk to ya a little first and then you can go straight to the word to be fed. eternity.

do you really know where you are going when you die? i mean really and truely without a doubt positively for 100% certain?

im here tonight to tell you all , folks you better know for certain.. thats summin you cant play around with..

youre whole salvation is based on the act of confession. as you realize that you are a sinner and confess your sins. the act of asking for forgiveness.

then you have the act confessing that you believe in your heart.. and i say that you truely believe in your heart , that JESUS died on the cross for you and you sins. and that JESUS arose on the 3rd day. and that JESUS is now at the right hand of GOD to interceed for you. and the act of asking for your salvation from HIM.. and to ask HIM to come into your heart and live inside of you.. as that is the HOLY SPIRIT that will reside inside of you.. to help you gain knowlege of the truth and to convict you of your sins when you do them... thats your helper thet JESUS promised us all ..

but the key factor here is you gotta believe!!!!!! and i dont mean you half heartedly believe it. no sir ree you gots to believe with your whole entire heart and being. i think i do dont, cut it. you have to believe 100% in your heart.. ..

BELIEF in HIM is what HE wants.

BELIEF that you have ETERNAL LIFE with HIM

now ive heard folks say that you can loose your salvation.. and theys all good folks that mean well.. now these verses i give to you i dont see that in them.. what i get, is only way to not have it is to not believe... once you got it that is.. that may be possible but these verses dont say that. they say we were given to JESUS and nothing can snatch us away from HIM. i understand alot of folks do backslide... and maybe not walk right like they should.. but look the HOLY SPIRIT didnt leave your body .. GOD says I will never leave you nor forsake you. what do you think brings you back when you trun away so to speak? its the HOLY SPIRIT inside of you.. makes you feel guit and conviction of the things youre doin wrong.. the things is all that ive seen saying they lost it .. well all of em are right back in there with GOD now. im thinkin they never stopped believeing in JESUS ... now folks may of put alot of distance between em.. but JESUS never left em.. less they totally stopped believeing in HIM. and said i dont believe in you you dont exist i dont want you to save me. im done with you... so if one truely believes when they become saved and meet JESUS ... and i mean truely believe no room for doubts. cause JESUS knows your heart people... then you will be saved.. and if you didnt mean it or didnt believe it truely.. youd best go back and do it right... im wonderin how many people ever backslid and totally denied JESUS by disbelief after thier salvation.. if they were truely saved and believed totally when they were saved.. i say if you met JESUS and let HIM into your heart once then you can never deny HIM that HE exists after that. now you may put a little distance tween ya but HE never left ya.. long as you believed in HIM. now you may not believe that..either way folks believe in JESUS and walk in HIS ways and youll know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are saved by the blood of the LAMB. i pray we all have more strengh to walk in HIS ways , in JESUS name amen..

john 6:35 and JESUS said to them, 'i am the bread of life. he who comes to ME shall never hunger. and he who believes in ME shall never thirst.

john 6:36 but I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe.

john 6:37 all that the FATHER gives ME will come to ME. and the one who comes to ME, I will by no means cast out.

john 6:38 for I have come down from heaven ,not to do MY own will, but the will of HIM who sent ME.

john 6:39 this is the will of the FATHER who sent ME,that of all that HE has given ME , I should loose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.

john 6:40 and this is the will of HIM who sent ME, that everyone who sees the SON and believes in HIM may have everlastin life , and I will raise him up at the last day.

john 6:44 no one can come to ME unless the FATHER who sent ME draws him ; and I will raise him up at the last day.

john 6:47 most assuredly I say to you he who believes in ME has everlasting life.

john 10:26 but you do not believe because you are not MY sheep as I said to you.

john 10:27 MY sheep hear MY voice and I know them and they follow ME.

john 10:28 and I give them eternal life .and they shall never perish ,neither shall anyone snatch them out of MY hand.

john 10:29 MY FATHER who has give them to ME , is greater than all , and no one is able to snatch them out of MY FATHERS hand .

john 10:30 I and MY FATHER are one.

john 11:25 JESUS said to her, I am the resurection and the life. he who believes in ME though he may die ,he shall live.

john 11:26 and whoever lives and believes in ME shall never die, do you believe this?

john 3:16 for GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS only begotten SON , that whoever believes in HIM should not perish but have everlasting life.

john 3:18 he who believes in HIM is not condemned , but he who does not believe is condemned already because he has not believed in the name of the begotten SON of GOD.

GLORY BE TO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2009 03:36 PM

I'd highly recommend the Way of the Master tracts and their Good Person test for anyone intrigued by the Cattle Man ;-)

To echo our friend, the reason you cannot lose your salvation is that God hates divorce. What Jesus did tell us, though, was that many will come to Him on the day of judgement professing their righteousness and belief in Him but that He will tell them plainly that He never knew them. It's a horrific thought.

Reading through the New Testament one sees clearly Paul and Peter trying to warn Christians of the false converts and anti-christs that will flock to and invade our churches. You have but to turn on Joel Osteen to see how much influence Satan has in our churches. It's a shameful thing when people confuse that man for a disciple of our Lord.

Paul can't have said it more strongly than he did in his letter to the Philippians when he told them to work out their salvation with fear and trembling. As a Christian we can trust God's faithfulness, but we should never take for granted His salvation of us. Paul, therefore, tell us to run the race in a worthy manner to win the prize of our high calling in Christ Jesus.

As the Way of the Master folks put it, if you jump out of a plane, you don't believe that a parachute will save you. No amount of head knowledge or spiritual belief in that parachute will prevent you from becoming a stain on the ground. Instead, putting on the parachute and correctly utilizing it will enable a person to live. In the same, put on the Lord Jesus and walk in the Holy Spirit, which is far more practical than mystical; just read James a few times and see that the Christian walk is a tangible, practical thing.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 10:13 AM

NICE SERMON CATTLE, I MEAN, WHEN THINGS ARE NOT GOING SO WELL, ITS SO EASY TO LOSE THAT BELIEF, SO THAT WAS VERY ENCOURAGING, ITS AMAZING THAT WE SERVE A GOD OF UNLIMITED CHANCES AND OR OPPORTUNITIES.

LOL WITH "THE HORRIFIC THOUGHT" BUSH, ITS TOTALLY TRUE.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 04:31 PM

dear kid, amen bro, and may all glory be to GOD.

ole cattle