Author Thread: a little sermon on,,,, unbelief
Admin

a little sermon on,,,, unbelief
Posted : 10 Jul, 2009 04:06 PM

dear folks, today id like to talk to ya a little bit about a besetting sin. this is a weakness of some sort or a shortcoming we all have. is yours maybe a hot temper? how bout cussiin? maybe a sharp tongue? dont listen to your parents.? or even spiritual idleness.?

but as we see in the book of hebrews , there is one there that has been a hinderance to GODS children throughout time. the sin of unbelief. to the unbeliever they dont have any faith in JESUS to even find their own salvation.. and to the ones already been saved well if we dont have that strong faith then we can never grow and reach our full potential for GOD. it hinders HIS purpose for us. we hurt GOD with our lack of faith in HIM. havent you ever had someone at some time in your life that didnt or wouldnt put their faith in you? remeber how it made you feel when they wouldnt.. it cut like a knife cause you knew in your heart you could do whatever it was you were askin them to have faith in you for.. well thats how GOD feels when we dont put our faith in HIM.

i remember when i told my parents i was gonna start my own business well i was really wantin their support but instead what i got was you dont wanna do that.. you wont be able to make it.. youll regret it.. well i stepped out in faith. and there were a few times i almost thought they were right hehe but i kept my faith.. i knew i could do it.. and im very happy i did even today..

psalm 78:41 Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel. 42

without faith we loose alot of the power of prayer. without faith we will only attemt things that are humanly possible. without faith we put limitations on the power and activity of GOD . and by your refusal to trust GOD you dishonor and displease HIM. now you dont wanna do that!!!

dont put so much store in people but have FAITH in GOD for everything.. pray for your faith to be strengthened . have faith on top of your faith.. you can look back in the bible and people that were used mightly all had to step out in faith.. and they stepped out in faith for some things that were even hard for them to believe at times.. but GOD always proved them right. HE always came through.. heres a big snag to your faith ... logic! woah you gotta throw logic out the window when it comes to faith.. i mean logically folks dont come back from the grave as we have never witnessed that right? see youve already passed the first hurdle cause to be saved you had to believe and have that faith that JESUS rose from the dead and accended to heaven... ok you trusted HIM with your salvation .. now just trust GOD with everything else.. you cant comprehend what GOD can really have in store for ya.. maybe even in the works HE has for you to do.. dont think in terms of what people can do or just what you think you can do but think in terms of what GOD can do and thats with GOD anythings possible... amen

abraham left home in faith

abraham made isaiac the sacrifice in faith

sarah bore a child in faith

moses when he was born was hidden for 3 months out of faith

noah built an arc because of faith it was gonna flood.

moses when he became of age refused to be called the son of pharoahs daughter.

so many examples of folks who put their faith in GOD in the bible.. to sum it all up .GOD can do so much more today if wed all just strengthen our faith in HIM more. put your faith in HIM and let GOD work.. keep readin your bible itll help cause youll keep seeing over and over again folks who put their total faith in GOD were all never let down by GOD . GLORY BE TO GOD.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2009 06:37 PM

Well done Cattleman. This sermon was meant for me. Th�nk you Jesus.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 10:25 AM

Thanks for the peace....of Bread........tknchances

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 10:24 AM

CATTLE, THAT WAS AN INSPIRATIONAL SERMON:applause:, I MEAN, TO �HAVE FAITH ON TOP OF YOUR FAITH�, YOU COULD NOT HAVE PUT THAT ANY BETTER. THANK YOU BROTHER.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 04:28 PM

dear folks, may glory be to GOD..

ole cattle