Author Thread: STUCK IN THE HOUSE
Admin

STUCK IN THE HOUSE
Posted : 21 Mar, 2020 06:26 PM

Hey Everyone,

How ya'll doing? This is the first time in life that I've been mandated to not enter certain places and go to certain places. It feels really weird, especially not being able to attend church. It's not the same sitting at home. The experience is nowhere near the same. I just pray we all stay healthy. Are ya'll feeling the same?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
STUCK IN THE HOUSE
Posted : 22 Mar, 2020 02:17 AM

We haven't quite reached that point yet but I can understand the boredom. my children are now off universal & college so we've been watching a lot of films on netflix. I'm praying for a swift resolution to this situation...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
STUCK IN THE HOUSE
Posted : 22 Mar, 2020 02:28 AM

* university & college *

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
STUCK IN THE HOUSE
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 01:58 PM

Its just been announced by the priminister that we are in lockdown so I've now joined you...:-)

sucha

View Profile
History
STUCK IN THE HOUSE
Posted : 24 Mar, 2020 12:10 PM

i admire you guys staying home.us we are braving the tide.we have not been given time off though the number of confirmed infection rose to 25 today....Im just looking unto the Lord ,trusting His promises and love

CelticAkgal

View Profile
History
STUCK IN THE HOUSE
Posted : 25 Mar, 2020 12:54 AM

Hi Everyone, Yep I have been stuck in the house since March 3rd. I flew home and had to go thru Seattle so I self quarantined myself just in case. It sure has been a long couple of weeks. Mercy, can’t wait to have some normalcy in life again after this passes. I have been looking for pen pals to pass the time and learn about dating apps too. Sadly, I am going thru a necessary divorce. Gods got all of this well in hand tho! Many prayers and well wishes to my sisters and brothers in Christ, K.🙏

Leratox1

View Profile
History
STUCK IN THE HOUSE
Posted : 25 Mar, 2020 12:00 PM

Hi. I've been in self isolation for a week now and I'm losing my mind. Our country will be in lock down for 3 weeks starting tomorrow so we'll be on the same boat. Strength to you and your loved ones during this time.

sucha

View Profile
History
STUCK IN THE HOUSE
Posted : 26 Mar, 2020 08:46 AM

what is a necessary divorce...i would like to have friends to communicate share thoughts experiences and word of God