Author Thread: Unbelievers
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 22 Mar, 2020 05:41 PM

God wiped out many in the old testament for worshiping False gods.

Idol worshippers are many in this World.

Judgement is coming no man knows when.

Tribulation is coming.

If you don't know Jesus , you're in Trouble.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 22 Mar, 2020 06:01 PM

2 Chronicles 7:14

If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven , and will forgive their sin, and heal their land.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 22 Mar, 2020 06:02 PM

One day we will each see the face of God !

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 22 Mar, 2020 07:04 PM

Friends, could it be that Richard7744 of this forum is an unbeliever to the truth of the Bible when he leaves of IMPORTANT words in verses!!!???

In the Morgan thread on page two - "Nothing can separate us from the love of God" Richard7744 KEEPS posting this verse that he quotes incomplete below and everywhere in the forum threads! Why?

Richard7744 states this - Isaiah 9:6,7: "For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, **MIGHTY GOD** and Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of His government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's **THRONE** and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and **FOREVER**. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this!"

Then in this very thread here Richard7744 keeps posting this one verse version below! Scroll up and look in this thread for yourself!

AND in soooooo many other threads he constantly post the same incomplete Isaiah 9:6 verse!!! Why does he keep doing this???

Richard7744 states this - Isaiah 9:6: "For unto us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor and **MIGHTY GOD**!"

THERE IS NO translation that EVER leaves out the words "Everlasting/Eternal/Eternity Father" in any Bibles! Here is what exactly is said in the NIV that Richard7744 typically quotes from below! Note how Richard7744 leaves out "Everlasting Father" above TWICE in his supposed "quotes" of Isaiah 9:6 that are incomplete! He of course leaves off "Prince of Peace" also.

For Isaiah 9:6 REALLY says in the NIV - "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, >>>Everlasting Father,<<< Prince of Peace."

Other translations and witnesses below!

Isaiah 9:6 NASB "For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, MIGHTY GOD, >>>Eternal Father,<<< Prince of Peace."

Isaiah 9:6 DRB "For a CHILD IS BORN to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, GOD THE MIGHTY, >>>the Father of the world to come,<<< the Prince of Peace."

Isaiah 9:6 DBT "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder; and his name is called Wonderful, Counsellor, MIGHTY GOD, >>>Father of Eternity,<<< Prince of Peace."

Is it obvious that Richard7744 has left out of that verse a very important description of WHO Yah'usha the Messiah REALLY is???

Does Richard7744 dislike Isaiah and thinks he is not inspired??? Richard7744 thinks he needs to correct Isaiah's error he wrote? LOL! Dream on Richard7744!!! Why? Why? WHY does he keep doing this??? MANY times others months ago have called him out on this, yet he keeps posting the SAME old incomplete verse!?

There IS an obvious agenda Richard7744 has in his purpose in leaving out that Yah'shua the Messiah is ALSO the Everlasting Father NOW in the flesh! I would guess that the reason is like LittleDavid has always said, that Richard7744 does not believe by the Scriptures that Yah'shua the Messiah and Yahuwah the Father are equal! Richard7744 has always said in the past that they are not equal. Not sure if LittleDavid even believes that not only are they equal but that they are one in the same from the beginning!? Yet that is exactly what they are, found in John 1:1,2 and 14, as well as the supporting verse in Isaiah 9:6 that Yah'shua the Messiah is ALSO the "Everlasting Father" Himself that the Father put His very own WORD in the flesh!

Its also interesting now in this very thread that Richard7744 claims, quote - "There are some who completely ignore these Scriptures and claim that Jesus is not God because he said that the Father is greater than me in John 14:28 and that the Father told Him what to say as per John 14:23,24" end quote.... and seems to imply NOW that they are equal??? Has he changed his mind, yet he STILL does not quote Isaiah 9:6 accurately!!! Why? I know better than to ask Richard7744 because he will not answer back, except more copy and paste of the same old Scripture, while changing the CONTEXT meaning of Isaiah 9:6! Wow! Would not want to be in Richard's shoes come judgment day, removing words from Bible verses!!!

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 22 Mar, 2020 09:37 PM

It is true that some will call Jesus the everlasting Father since Jesus said "I and My Father are one" and "He who has seen me has seen the Father". This is because all the beliefs of Jesus and the Father are identical and that they are both God.

But there are dozrns of Scripture which show that Jesus and His Father are 2 separate beings which Teddy Hugger never quotes, **SUCH AS**:

John 1:1-4,18: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was **WITH GOD**, and the **WORD WAS GOD**. He was **WITH GOD** in the beginning. Through Him all things were made, without Him nothing was made that has been made, In Him was LIFE, and that Life was the **LIGHT OF ALL MANKIND!.... No one has seen God, but the One and only Son, who is **HIMSELF GOD** and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made Him known!

And there will be Two eternal thrones in the eternal New Jerusalem:

Revelation 21:22-23; 22:3: I did not see a temple in the City, because the Lord God Almighty and the **LAMB**are its temple, The City does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it for the glory of God gives its light and the **LAMB** is its Lamp!...The throne of God and of the **LAMB** will be in the city!

Revelation 3:21: Jesus says, "To him who overcomes. I will the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne!"

John 6:44: Jesus says, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise them up on the Last Day!"

John 14:23,24: Jesus says, If anyone loves Me, he will obey My teaching. my Father will love him and **WE** will come to him a make **OUR** home with him... These words you hear are not My own, they belong to the Father who sent Me!"

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 22 Mar, 2020 11:03 PM

Notice friends that Richard7744 does not repent of his sin of removing words (Like Isaiah 9:6!) from Scripture MANY times in numerous threads! Do you find that interesting? Then he quotes the very verses I have given that prove Yah'shua the Messiah and Yahuwah the Father are one and the same in the beginning of CREATION!

Then Richard7744 attempts to twist the very SAME verses I post and claim I have not posted them AND commented on them??? LOL! Anyone reading my previous post in other threads know that Richard7744 is a LIAR! LIARS do not go to the kingdom, unless they repent!

So then Richard7744 gets very confused claiming "dozens of Scripture which show that Jesus and His Father are 2 separate beings" and quotes John 1:3 in his attempt to say that Yah'shua the Messiah made all things as a "separate G-d or being" that he calls Him.

What Richard7744 does not understand is John is speaking of CREATION in Genesis and the "Son" and or "-esus" did not exist then as a human, for there was ONLY YHWH's set apart WORD then as well as YHWH's set apart Holy Spirit! Richard7744 does not have a clue that Yahuwah the Father SPOKE OR BREATHED things into existence by His WORD - In the beginning of CREATION was the WORD and THE WORD was WITH YHWH and WAS YHWH himself! Like Richard7744 quotes but does not understand YET that - "Through Him all things were made, without Him nothing was made that has been made" and how did YHWH do this??? By SPEAKING and OR BREATHING things into existence by His WORD!

Psalms 33:6 NIV "The LORD merely spoke, and the heavens were created. He breathed the word, and all the stars were born."

Psalms 33:6 KJV "By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth."

For some strange reason Richard7744 thinks there were two CREATORS in Genesis or maybe He thinks a "Son" made everything back then as YHWH sit idly by and watched or something to that effect but shows NO Scripture to support any of his "two person"

view during CREATION time! Why is that?

Then as if that is not all misleading enough in what Richard7744 teaches and THINKS, he NOW tries to convince us there will be "Two eternal thrones in the eternal New Jerusalem" he states, yet the Bible is CLEAR that Yah'shua the Messiah sits on the VERY SAME throne as His Father Yahuwah but to the right of the Father!

Richard7744 wants us to believe that there needs to be TWO thrones, TWO sets of Laws, TWO governments in heaven! LOL!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 05:15 AM

Will there be Enternal Punishment?

Many people don't like the idea of Enternal Punishment for the ungodly.

Scripture reference

Revelation 20:11:15. KJV

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 05:48 AM

It is true that some will call Jesus the everlasting Father since Jesus said "I and My Father are one" and "He who has seen me has seen the Father". This is because all the beliefs of Jesus and the Father are identical and that they are both God.

But there are dozrns of Scripture which show that Jesus and His Father are 2 separate beings which Teddy Hugger does not believe and never quotes, **SUCH AS**:

John 1:18:.... No one has seen God, but the One and only Son, who is **HIMSELF GOD** and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made Him known!

Revelation 21:22-23; 22:3: I did not see a temple in the City, because the Lord God Almighty and the **LAMB**are its temple, The City does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it for the glory of God gives its light and the **LAMB** is its Lamp!...The throne of God and of the **LAMB** will be in the city!

Revelation 3:21: Jesus says, "To him who overcomes. I will the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne!"

John 6:36-40,44: Jesus says, All those the Father gives Me will come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will never drive away. For I have come down from heaven not to do My own will but to do the will of Him who sent Me. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose none of those He has given me, but raise them up on the last day, for My Father's will is that every one who looks to the Son and believe in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the Last Day,, No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise them up on the Last Day!"

Deuteronomy 18:17-19: The Lord said to Moses, I will raise up a Prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put My words in His mouth. He will tell them everything I command Him. I Myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name!"

John 14:23,24,28,31: Jesus says, If anyone loves Me, he will obey My teaching. my Father will love him and **WE** will come to him a make **OUR** home with him... These words you hear are not My own, they belong to the Father **WHO SENT ME!...You heard Me say, I am going away and am coming back to you . I f you loved Me, you would be glad that **I AM GOING TO THE FATHER**, for the Father is greater than I... I love the Father and do exactly what My Father has commanded Me!"

I Corinthians 15:23,24: For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive But each in turn. Christ, the Firstfruits; then, when He comes, those who belong to Him. Then the end will come, when He turns over the Kingdom to **GOD THE FATHER**!

Apparently Teddy Hugger does not believe that any of the above Divine Scriptures was inspired by Go!!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 07:38 AM

@Teddyhuh

This thread is not for continued arguments against Prophetic.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 10:04 AM

Cupcake! Your thread is about "unbelievers" and Richard IS an **UNBELIEVER** in ALL the words of the Bible are INSPIRED like Isaiah 9:6! How did you miss that Cupcake??? Do you wear glasses when you read? Better put them on then if you do! The purpose of your thread is to IDENTIFY WHAT a "unbeliever" is and Richard7744 is a PERFECT example of WHAT an "unbeliever" is, when he removes words from the Bible that he does NOT "believe" are true, inspired!

Richard7744 the **UNBELIEVER** posts this MANY times in sooooo many threads, yet does not understand WHO originally **BREATHED** **ALL SCRIPTURE** into existence by His **INSPIRED** prophets and other Bible writers! The most damaging verse to Richard7744 false teaching doctrine that there was NOT **TWO** Creators in the beginning, that Richard7744

claims there was **TWO**, is found in Isaiah 9:6! The **ONE** lone verse that Richard7744 **REMOVES** words from!

There was ONLY ONE Creator, Father Yahuwah in the beginning and it was by His WORD that Father YHWH **SPOKE OR BREATHED** everything into existence, yet Richard7744 CANNOT comprehend this simple Bible truth with the very verses he posts all over the place, that I repost below in his exact quotes from his NIV (yet he removes some words? ) that he capitalizes certain words in the Bible! Why does he not understand what he quotes himself or does he??? Because he has to **REMOVE** a **CRITICAL** part of Isaiah 9:6 to meet up with his false teaching agenda that both the Messiah Yah'shua and the Father YHWH are NOT one and the same!

The TRUTH is they are **BOTH** the "EVERLASTING FATHER" or the "ETERNAL FATHER" or the "FATHER OF THE WORLD TO COME" or the "FATHER OF ETERNITY" that Richard7744 CANNOT grasp this simple Bible truth! Why??? BECAUSE he does not want to admit that **BOTH** the Messiah Yah'shua and the Father YHWH are **ONE** and the same in the beginning BEFORE the set apart WORD of YHWH the Father was Himself put in the flesh and given a name "Son" and or "Yah'shua" that was just the Father YHWH's SPOKEN WORD before all of that!

Here is the evidence of it all, in the EXACT quote below of his supposed NIV! BUT it is NOT what the NIV says! Wow!

Richard7744 the **UNBELIEVER** posts but does NOT quote accurately, for he says - "Isaiah 9:6: For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, **MIGHTY GOD** and Prince of Peace."

THIS IS what Richard7744 NIV actually says ACCURATELY - "Isaiah 9:6: For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, **EVERLASTING FATHER**, Prince of Peace."

So why does he ALWAYS leave off the words **EVERLASTING FATHER** on that verse then??? Hmmmm!

So WHO again **BREATHED** and or **SPOKE** everything into existence? Simple, Father YHWH did by His set apart WORD, later said in the NT called His "Son" and or "Yah'shua" the Messiah to come! They are **BOTH** the "FATHER OF ETERNITY"!!! BOTH on the same throne!!!

Psalms 33:6 NIV "The LORD merely >>spoke,<< and the heavens were created. He >>breathed<< the word, and all the stars were born."

Psalms 33:6 KJV "By the >>word of the LORD<< were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the >>breath<< of his mouth."

Here is an EXACT quote of Richard7744 the **UNBELIEVER** that he posts everywhere but he does not understand/believe the DEPTH of WHAT he quotes! For he quotes - 2 Timothy 3:16,17: **ALL SCRIPTURE** is **GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be **THOROUGH:Y EQUIPPED** for every good work."

Note how he quotes "**ALL SCRIPTURE** is **GOD-BREATHED**" yet cannot understand it is not plural CREATORS but singular because there is ONLY ONE YHWH! Then he quotes Deuteronomy 18:17-19 and the light bulb STILL does not come on in his head! Richard7744 does NOT want to be *THOROUGH:Y EQUIPPED** to do good work, in properly quoting Scripture!

Richard7744 quotes Deuteronomy 18:17-19: that says - "The Lord said to Moses, I will raise up a Prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put My words in His mouth. He will tell them everything I command Him. I Myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name!" Note the singular YHWH!

Moses is writing and telling us BY the Father YHWH Himself, Father YHWH's written words alone thru Moses says He WILL "raise up a Prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put My words in His mouth" and that is exactly what Father YHWH did thru His Prophets AND by His "Son Yah'shua" LATER when Father YHWH put Himself in the flesh! Most do not understand that Yah'shua is not just our Savior, died for us but is also a PROPHET and MORE so that He is ALSO THE "EVERLASTING FATHER" Himself in the flesh! They are ONE and the SAME!

Richard7744 the **UNBELIEVER** simply does NOT want you to know that!!! Why? Because he is a false teacher, an **UNBELIEVER** that removes words from the Bible like Isaiah 9:6! Yicks! Would not want to be in Richard's shoes come judgment day, removing words from Bible verses!!! Wow!

Do you see now Cupcake?

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 10:20 AM

It is true that some will call Jesus the everlasting Father as per Isaiah 9:7 since Jesus said "I and My Father are one" and "He who has seen me has seen the Father". This is because all the beliefs of Jesus and the Father are identical and that they are both God.

However, there are dozrns of Scripture which show that Jesus and His Father are 2 separate beings which Teddy Hugger does not believe and never quotes, **SUCH AS**:

John 1:18:.... No one has seen God, but the One and only Son, who is **HIMSELF GOD** and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made Him known!

John 6:36-40,44: Jesus says, All those the Father gives Me will come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will never drive away. For I have come down from heaven not to do My own will but to do the will of Him who sent Me. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose none of those He has given me, but raise them up on the last day, for My Father's will is that every one who looks to the Son and believe in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the Last Day,, No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise them up on the Last Day!"

Deuteronomy 18:17-19: The Lord said to Moses, I will raise up a Prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put My words in His mouth. He will tell them everything I command Him. I Myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name!"

John 14:23,24,28,31: Jesus says, If anyone loves Me, he will obey My teaching. my Father will love him and **WE** will come to him a make **OUR** home with him... These words you hear are not My own, they belong to the Father **WHO SENT ME!...You heard Me say, I am going away and am coming back to you . I f you loved Me, you would be glad that **I AM GOING TO THE FATHER**, for the Father is greater than I... I love the Father and do exactly what My Father has commanded Me!"

I Corinthians 15:23,24: For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive But each in turn. Christ, the Firstfruits; then, when He comes, those who belong to Him. Then the end will come, when He turns over the Kingdom to **GOD THE FATHER**!

Apparently Teddy Hugger who also believes in the **FLAT EARTH FAIRY TALE** does not believe that any of the above Divine Scriptures was inspired by Go!!

Page : 1 2 3