Author Thread: Fantasy Dates
MissBeach

View Profile
History
Fantasy Dates
Posted : 11 Jul, 2009 07:50 PM

If money were no object, what would you do? Where would you go?

This is a thread strictly for fun ... let your imagination fly!!

desipe

View Profile
History
Fantasy Dates
Posted : 11 Jul, 2009 09:57 PM

i would love to travel other countries, learn about their cultures and tell em about our Lord!

would visite my friends more often because they are all over the world(no didn�t meet em over the net)!!!

i love the idea of that ... taking a weekendtrip to egypt to see the great pyramid�s :rocknroll:

:yay: diana

View Profile
History
Fantasy Dates
Posted : 11 Jul, 2009 11:06 PM

How about Heaven of course that goes with out saying.... that it would be, one trip u wouldnt want to come back from...huh?

desipe

View Profile
History
Fantasy Dates
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 10:07 AM

yeah, that would be a trip :angel: wouldn�t want to come back for sure :yay:

View Profile
History
Fantasy Dates
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 10:24 AM

YEAH, I SUPPORT TKNCHANCES AND DESPISE, HOWEVER, IF IT WERE TO BE FROM A WORLDLY, MATERIALISTIC POINT OF VIEW, I WOULD HIRE A WHOLE ISLAND JUST 4 ME AND MY QUEEN FOR A WEEK, SHE WOULD BE MADE TO FEEL AS THOUGH SHE IS THE ONLY WOMAN ON THE PLANET. WHILST ON THE ISLAND, I WOULD SHOWER HER WITH THINGS BEYOND DESCRIPTION, GUESS WHAT, THE REST IS 4 MY QUEEN 2 KNOW, THAT IS IF IT EVER HAPPENS:ROFL:

desipe

View Profile
History
Fantasy Dates
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 10:52 AM

hey MissBeach,

this is geat, thanks for the post :bow:

it is so great to still have dreams and share your fantasy trips with everyone and have fun!!!

awesome :rocknroll:

slj3_1

View Profile
History
Fantasy Dates
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 11:56 AM

I have a life's "to do" list. These are just a few.

I want to take a road trip thru the northern states, see the Pacific Ocean, the Redwood Forest, come down to the Grand Canyon, (If I can dream some more) hike to the bottom and back up, then drive home to Ohio.

I would like to go to New England in Autumn.

And then go on an Alaskan cruise.

Someday I will.

Sandy

View Profile
History
Fantasy Dates
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 05:24 PM

well I would love to go to Israel with someone special..

and the only other things would be a cabin in the mountains with my husband ( if i get one) and NO kids..LOL LOL

View Profile
History
Fantasy Dates
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 05:45 PM

well, i would love to go to Ireland, England, Paris, Orlando Florida to Holy Land Experience, Israel, Hawaii, cruise trip to tropical islands, ride a horse (never have), get a horse carriage ride, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Argentina, get a full body massage, a facial, a make over, oh the list is endless. LOL, now i feel down because i don't have the means to fulfill my dreams.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

MissBeach

View Profile
History
Fantasy Dates
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 06:52 AM

Great ideas. Thanks for posting everyone. :)