Author Thread: Men from other denominations
Admin

Men from other denominations
Posted : 7 May, 2020 10:32 AM

Hello! l am curious to know what are your thoughts on this: have you or would you consider a man from another denomination than yours? Denominations within evangelical Christians.

View Profile
History
Men from other denominations
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 09:12 AM

For He whim hath ears 👂🏽 •Let Him Hear•

FWIW- I couldn’t be less interested in church attendance or anyone that thinks they must go there to meet GOD.

“For the 🌍 Earth 🌎 is the LORD’s and the fullness thereof...”

Churches with 501c3 affiliation are in bed with corruption, and are ripe servants to the world and beast system.

Check for yourselves! Research and Pray.

^That might be radical for some, yet I’m reborn And radical for Christ. I can’t afford not to be. HE is All I have.

I’m not interested in denominations- Notice “denominations” deal in: $5s, $10s, $20s -and so on, just like money.

Hidden in plain sight.

I’m not going to be convinced otherwise as GOD has inscribed HIS teachings on my heart. You can’t turn me around.

GOD said- Come Out of Her My People.

The church is a Christian social club - with political leanings left and right.. full of false idols, and false teachers/leaders

Instead of looking to The Most High, Our Father Whom Art in Heaven!

Hallowed is HIS Name- ABBA

The Body of Christ is supposed to go out into the world, preaching the gospel FREE of charge- to whomever shall listen, just as ✨JESUS✨did.

Just as Missionaries do.

Just as John the Baptist did.

Matthew 7:13-23✨🙏🏽✨

Sell all you have and follow HIM. Time is short.

Page : 1 2