Author Thread: CDFF other benefits
Admin

CDFF other benefits
Posted : 13 May, 2020 07:51 AM

I have been in and out of this app for the last six months. I may have not met that 'special one' yet but I have come to know a lot of good people - from both genders. I have come across some scammers too, but I also thank God for those who report them 'cos a lot of times -even before I am able to reply to them- they have already been banned.

I was able to make friends with other ladies and men who are taking their chance in meeting someone genuine through this platform. There are also people who suggest good books, recipes, vitamins...

Sometimes, we have to initiate conversations in order to discover people who are real Christians, who can politely refuse the romantic notions you may have in mind and strategically lead you to right thinking and purpose.

I am actually learning a lot about myself through the friendships and rejection that I am able to experience here. I think I am staying for a little bit more...

Keep smiling

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
CDFF other benefits
Posted : 18 May, 2020 01:40 AM

Hi Nedthur, I have to say my experience here has also been a mostly positive one. Christian dating is a very lucrative business. So to have access to a service like this, at no cost has really been a blessing. Like you I've not yet met the one, but I'm hopeful all the best.:-)

View Profile
History
CDFF other benefits
Posted : 19 May, 2020 03:06 AM

Thanks, Jayzee!

All the best!

Keep Smiling