Author Thread: Intimidation
Admin

Intimidation
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 05:52 PM

It has been said many times that I come across as intimidating. But I'm such a nice girl so I don't see why that is. Any of you think differently?

ajw82w82

View Profile
History
Intimidation
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 06:32 PM

you dont seem intimidating! ok guys lack confidences! do you know how many guys i see shaking in there shoes when there talking to a girl its just human nature! i have never met you nor have i ever talked to you so i dont know how you carry yourself so i cant make say anything about that? but i can tell you that most guys are scared to death to talk to women just like how im the first guy to post a reply. but all you have to do is pull the mother nurture card .lol i know it sounds funny but seriously what do most guys say "i want a woman like my mom"(well atleast and respecting guy that loves his mother which is what you want) and think what woman is in most mens life that they feel comfortable around? its his mom! if you act kind caring and nurturing guys will loosen up around you!!

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Intimidation
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 08:37 PM

Um....I dunno...I guess I can't speak for most guys...but I want a partner...someone that stands up for herself, and stands beside me...not someone that takes care of me...I don't need another mother...I don't think my mother would want me to have another one either...might just be me though...anyway, to try to answer the question:goofball:, if the guys you're talking about find you intimidating then you might be a little out of their league...maybe you should give them a little more time to grow up...um...if that's the kind of intimidating you're talking about...if it's not...please don't kill me...I'm going to run away now...

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
Intimidation
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 11:53 PM

dear mbrock, i have no idea .. what do you feel might be so intimidating about you? ole cattle

View Profile
History
Intimidation
Posted : 14 Jul, 2009 05:30 AM

Hi Michelle,

Just a thought. Perhaps it could be that when you engage in a conversation with them you may know a little more of the word of God (because you are talking to Christian men) then they do and so they might feel some intimidation. I could be wrong. Just a thought.

God Bless,

Zoe

View Profile
History
Intimidation
Posted : 14 Jul, 2009 05:56 PM

You'd have to give us more detail than that. Are you physically intimidating? Verbally intimidating? Do you know big words? are you terse? Do you often quote scripture in the company of other professing Christians? Do you tend to be shy? etc