Author Thread: Hope in God 🙏❣️
dedicated2U

View Profile
History
Hope in God 🙏❣️
Posted : 26 May, 2020 10:52 PM

Our loneliness can open us up to disappointment when happily we hope and open our hearts only to get the freeze or silent treatment when someone who writes to us doesn't get their way. Proof is in actions and cold empty bitter hearts make sad old people who have no one. Hope in God holding him first. Treasure family ❤️. Do your best let God do the rest.

View Profile
History
Hope in God 🙏❣️
Posted : 11 Jul, 2020 06:31 PM

We are of this earth first and foremost, therefore we have weaknesses. The online dating will be seen by man in a different perspective from what women do. To us it is a safer way to get to know someone before we even decide to meet. We prefer to get a feel for that person first, even before deciding to share our phone number. Men don't really look at the online dating as that, they do NOT connect people to the words on the screen and somewhere deep in their heart of heart they believe that we are desperate and cannot find a man otherwise, or why would we date online? I get the question often, "why are you on here?" As if there should be something wrong with me for being on here! Things get sensitive when I ask the same question in return. They will never tell anyone that they are online daters whereas we are very comfortable talking about it.