Author Thread: Golden Heart comes after the Broken Heart
MineOnly

View Profile
History
Golden Heart comes after the Broken Heart
Posted : 9 Jun, 2020 04:14 PM

I thought it was not fair to be heart - broken. I imagined heart brokeness was a choice by an individual to allow or declined it. I also thought that Christians cannot be heart-broken because the joy of the Lord is our strength. I also assumed that heart brokeness is status not easily changeable.

However, all these assumptions were based upon ignorance. Hear-brokeness is one of the building blocks of both growth and success in life. It seems nobody normal on earth has lived a heart - broken FREE Life and been counted among the living! The difference is on the how we respond to heart-brokeness. Brokeness is an emotional and behavioural transmitter which influence our character!

Here our choices counts

Our responses to processing the brokeness will determine what we become thereafter - valuable or rejected or spoiled outputs. To me heart-brokeness had pushed me to discover the value of life because I refused to dissappear in the process. The bottom line is we all have to go through it!! The question is how do we go though it and come out a refined gold??

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2020 04:20 PM

I'd say there is some gold in those words...

MineOnly

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2020 04:48 PM

Thank you. You are a gold in yourself too. Push through and push out. Very soon you will glitter for all to notice.

MineOnly

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2020 04:48 PM

Thank you. You are a gold in yourself too. Push through and push out. Very soon you will glitter for all to notice.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2020 07:35 PM

In Jesus, may the gold in me be refined. I think I'm in for some more pain... I shall burst forth.

MineOnly

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2020 12:20 PM

Pain yes, but the good thing is that the refining is divine and Jesus is a witness to prevent you from being destroyed or spoiled. BURST ON!