Author Thread: MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Admin

MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 09:34 AM

HI LADIES, GOT 4 QUESTIONS 4 U.

WHEN GOD GIVES THE GO AHEAD,

HOW SHOULD A MAN PROPOSE TO A WOMAN AND OR HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PROPOSED TO?

IN YOUR VIEW,WHEN WOULD BE THE BEST TIME TO PROPOSE?

WOULD ANY OF YOU PROPOSE TO A MAN? , BE HONEST,LOL

IF YOU ANSWERED NO TO QUESTION 3, WHY?

HAVE A LOVELY DAY:waving:

View Profile
History
MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 02:55 PM

HOW SHOULD A MAN PROPOSE TO A WOMAN AND OR HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PROPOSED TO?

IN YOUR VIEW,WHEN WOULD BE THE BEST TIME TO PROPOSE?

WOULD ANY OF YOU PROPOSE TO A MAN? , BE HONEST,LOL

IF YOU ANSWERED NO TO QUESTION 3, WHY?

1. How? I dnt want to plan my own proposal because that would be me asking me to marry me...to me...jk

I would like it to come from his heart (because I knw I must have a good or be a good part of his hear by the way he proposes to me to be his wife.

2.Best Time? When he knows he is in love with me...

3 I dk about if I would or wouldnt but, I think my child raising would say No, because of the understanding of a man's position to me in general. Where he stands in the protection of the home being an example.

View Profile
History
MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 02:58 PM

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE, HONESTY APRECIATED

View Profile
History
MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 02:59 PM

would like it to come from his heart (because I knw I must have a good or be a good part of his hear by the way he proposes to me to be his wife.

Srry but this makes more sense.....

I would like it to come from his heart because I would know that it would show myself that I must be a good part of his heart by seeing, hearing the way he plans the proposal to ask me stay in his life as his wife...

View Profile
History
MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 03:05 PM

When God gives a man the go ahead , he should pick a quiet moment, when it is just the two of you to propose. It doesn't have to be planned, or have a fancy, romantic atmosphere like they do in Hollywood.

I would not ask the man to marry me, because he is supposed to take the lead.

View Profile
History
MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 03:15 PM

VERY TRUE JOY, HENCE THE FACT THAT CHRIST IS THE HEAD OF EVERY MAN, WHILST MEN ARE THE HEAD OF WOMEN.

1 CORINTHIANS 11: 3

Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE.

View Profile
History
MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 03:19 PM

YEAH, MOST DEFINATELY, THAT MAKES SENSE TKN.

ITS OF THE HIGHEST IMPORTANCE TO FEEL WANTED IN ANY RELATIONSHIP, SO YEAH, YOUR RIGHT.

View Profile
History
MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 05:53 PM

I'd like for him to propose to me when i least expect it. that means that it doesn't matter to me if i'm wearing jeans or a beautiful dress. get me by surprise.

he should tell me that he has already spoken to God about it and received the ok.

he should tell me WHY he wants to marry me, and how he would do his very best to love me like God loves His church

the best time to ask me? when ever he feels ready to ask. no pressure.

would i propose to a man? yes. i did. he said yes. we're divorce now. go figure :laugh:

God Bless,

zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 11:27 PM

WOW, ZOE, THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE, YOUR A VERY CONFIDENT WOMAN.

LOL WITH THE PROPOSAL, THAT WAS PREETY COOL OF YOU.

BUT THANK YOU ALL LADIES FOR ALL YOUR RESPECTED RESPONSES, I DONT THINK I WOULD BE GETTIN DOWN ON ONE KNEE SO SOON THOUGH, LOL, I WAS JUST CURIOUS.

View Profile
History
MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 04:33 AM

kristian, thank you for the compliment. keep on asking...i enjoy your questions. :rocknroll:

God Bless,

Zoe

View Profile
History
MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 04:42 AM

COOL, WILL DO.

Page : 1 2