Author Thread: MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Admin

MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 09:34 AM

HI LADIES, GOT 4 QUESTIONS 4 U.

WHEN GOD GIVES THE GO AHEAD,

HOW SHOULD A MAN PROPOSE TO A WOMAN AND OR HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PROPOSED TO?

IN YOUR VIEW,WHEN WOULD BE THE BEST TIME TO PROPOSE?

WOULD ANY OF YOU PROPOSE TO A MAN? , BE HONEST,LOL

IF YOU ANSWERED NO TO QUESTION 3, WHY?

HAVE A LOVELY DAY:waving:

FalSmiles

View Profile
History
MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 11:18 AM

hhhmm. Best place and time would be someplace quite when I don't expect it. Given that I took the lead in my last marriage and we are not divorced, I would not make that mistake again.

of course that may mean I will be single forever....lol

View Profile
History
MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 01:05 PM

LOL 2 THAT.

View Profile
History
MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 01:34 PM

How should a man propose?

well from his heart . MAKE IT SPECIAL guys.. its not about the ring its about the feelings behind the ring..

When? well when he knows its what God wants for us both.

NO i would NOT propose I think that is the mans role. I also like the idea of the man asking a father or someone important for permission to ask me but thats pretty old fashioned..

GBU

View Profile
History
MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 01:38 PM

COOL COMMENTS.

LOL WITH THE "OLD FASHIONED" STUFF.

View Profile
History
MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 04:53 PM

i would prefer that some thought had been given to the words of proposal that included the "how" - to be creative. I'd like it to be a memorable event. I also hope that he would know my answer will be yes. I regret, that i want an engagement ring this time with that proposal.

Since i have stated in other forum that i will "ask" guys out, this will surprise you all... i would not ask a man to marry me. However, i will not stay around for very long. I prefer the company of a man and to be a couple.

:buddies:

This could be bottles of fresca!

View Profile
History
MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 05:41 PM

Have done exactly what Single Rose did. After dating my "ex" (quit ) for two years, I just flat said," Honey are we moving forward or calling it a day?" We moved forward and the rest is what it is.

Would much rather have him propose to me and for it to be spontaneous. I would never propose to someone again.

We'd both have to be on the same page and know THAT WE KNOW that God's hand was in this. Otherwise, it wouldn't be fair to either person to go ahead.

Any setting, time of day, rain or shine... will do. The intimacy of that moment will be something to cherish and that's all that matters.

View Profile
History
MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 11:00 PM

LADIES, I LIKE THE FACT THAT YOU DESIRE A BIT OF "CREATIVITY" AND "INTIMACY" , AFTERALL, HOW OFTEN DO MOST MEN GET DOWN ON ONE KNEE, SO OF COURSE IT WOULD HAVE TO BE SPECIAL AND SOMETHING THAT CAN BE REMEMBERED.

THANKS 4 THE RESPONSE.

Page : 1 2