Author Thread: I don't know what to say about this?
Admin

I don't know what to say about this?
Posted : 2 Jul, 2020 07:37 PM

If you have a parent that jokes about burning your house down, what would you do? If you have a parent that takes the keys your other parent's car and gives them to another family member, and then gets angry when the parent that owns the car wants the keys, what would you do? If you have a parent that claims that they let you take a break while you're working when you feel tired, but actually doesn't, what would you do? If you have a parent that makes you do most of the hard work and tells you constantly that they won't be there forever, yet will turn around and break their back for one certain child of theirs, even though that child is perfectly healthy and capable to do the work on their own, what would you do? I'm not going to say what parent this is, and I'm not going to give any names. I just want to know, is this right? And if you're wondering that child I mentioned is not a child, but a fully grown person. I understand helping them when they need it, but constantly pitying them and acting like they can do no wrong, what are you supposed to do?

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jul, 2020 08:06 PM

Move out.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jul, 2020 12:16 PM

I actually agree with Countryive, move out!

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2020 11:45 AM

find some sort of job or apply for disability and MOVE OUT