Author Thread
needsafriend7

View Profile
Be Strong
Posted : 11 Dec, 2019 09:43 PM

Don't think that bully-ing happens just in grade school or high school... its a major problem for adults too. Whether its a spouse, a friend or a supervisor, do not tolerate it. Leave the relationship and be strong.

needsafriend7

View Profile
Would you choose your pet?
Posted : 11 Dec, 2019 09:40 PM

I've known the pet a lot longer than any man I meet. I won't take a chance on the pet being abused. So, if the guy likes animals, fine. If not - he's out.

needsafriend7

View Profile
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 11 Dec, 2019 09:34 PM

I am against abortion...unless the mother's life is truly threatened. by the way, how many WOMEN doctors do abortions? Also, I surely do not want a gay mayor for president. God destroyed entire cities because of the sexual misbehavior. I will argue against a gay president of our country.

needsafriend7

View Profile
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 11 Dec, 2019 09:31 PM

I am for women's rights when it comes to equal pay. If a woman is actually an over the road truck driver or mechanic, pay her the same wages. If a man is waiter or secretary, pay him the same wages.

needsafriend7

View Profile
SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON THE USE OF THE TERM “FATHER”
Posted : 10 Dec, 2019 08:45 PM

It constantly amazes me how many people make the Bible so complicated, when it's really very simple. The more you put your own ideas and wishes into it, the more you distort scripture. Try simplicity sometime.

needsafriend7

View Profile
Is Gluttony Sin
Posted : 10 Dec, 2019 06:41 PM

gluttony includes not only excessive food and drink, but also wealth. it is considered a sin if the excessive desire for food causes it to be withheld from the needy. there are a variety of verses that point out sin - often called the 7 deadly sins, which are pride, envy, wrath, sloth, greed, gluttony, and lust.

needsafriend7

View Profile
should you tell the other person you have a health condition
Posted : 10 Dec, 2019 02:13 PM

Very few people put in their profile that they have a health condition that prevents them from certain activities. Do you want to know right away? or wait til you really fall hard for the guy/girl.

needsafriend7

View Profile
Is this appropriate online ?
Posted : 9 Dec, 2019 06:43 PM

There is nothing wrong with talking to more than one person at a time as long as you are not misleading someone. if you have told someone you are interested ONLY in him/her and are lying that is not right.

needsafriend7

View Profile
Pray for the Official in Washington
Posted : 9 Dec, 2019 06:36 PM

Exactly -- our enemies don't care about anything except destroying the United States. It's almost time for another election. Stop this nonsense and vote. Pelosi and her corrupt friends have not moved on reducing the cost of drugs, blocking loopholes in laws, repairing our infrastructure... NOTHING. the do-nothing party. They continue to lie -- Nadler was a true idiot on TV this morning. A REAL judge and prosecutor tried to speak and Nadler kept pounding his gavel. Send Nadler home - give him some hot tea and put him to bed. He's truly corrupt and stupid. WAKE UP AMERICA...are you just going to let our enemies take over????

needsafriend7

View Profile
Is spending important to you ?
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 06:30 PM

if cheap means THRIFTY, then OK. if he expects me to pay our way, then No.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10