Author Thread: How can you show that one you care without scaring him away?
Admin

How can you show that one you care without scaring him away?
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 12:21 AM

I meet the man of my dreams here. He game me his 411 and now his ignoring me 100 p.cent. What did I do wrong?

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 04:20 AM

HI GORGEOUS.

FIRSTLY, IF U HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO, PRAY THAT GOD WILL TAKE TOTAL CONTROL OVER THIS SITUATION, REQUEST THAT THE COMFORTER (THE HOLY SPIRIT), WOULD DIRECT EVERYTHING YOUR SET TO SAY AND ALL THE DESCIONS THAT YOUR SET TO MAKE.

SECONDLY, I THINK U SHOULD TAKE A TRIP BACK IN TIME, ESPECIALLY 2 THE LAST TIME THAT YOU SPOKE TO HIM, TRY TO ASSES WHEHTER ANYTHING WAS UNUSUAL TO WHAT YOU WOULD CONSIDER TO BE THE NORMAL STATE OF AFFAIRS BETWEEN THE 2 OF U. WHAT WAS THE ATMOSPHERE LIKE?

THIRDLY, BACK TO POINT ONE, PRAY AGAIN, LOL.:prayingf:

FOURTHLY, POST YOUR PROBLEM IN THE PRAYER REQUEST FORUM, SO THAT OTHER MEMBERS CAN JOIN U IN PRAYER.

IN CONCLUSION, I WOULD KEEP TRYING, IT�S FAR FROM AN EVERYDAY THING, TO HEAR A WOMAN OR MAN, SAY THAT THEY HAVE MET THE PERSON OF THEIR DREAMS, WHICH SHOWS THAT HE MUST HAVE REALLY HAD AN EFFECT ON YOU AND OR REGISTERED A PLACE IN YOUR HEART.

GOD BLESS SISTER, HAVE A LOVELY DAY:waving:

Hayley2020

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 08:21 AM

Hey girl! :) You should definately pray as they told you above, but ALSO let it go for the time being. He may not be the one for you. Theres no need for you to be in turmoil over him being stupid. Someone will come your way whether its him or another person and everything will fall into place! But as for now, I think you should definately chat with others. Much love :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 03:29 PM

I will like to thank you so very much for taking the time to reply to my question. I will take each of your words into consideration and unfortunadly I believed he is not ready. I have decided to let go of him for right now and Like I said If is mean to be it will happen if not oh well. Only God knows. Once again THANK YOU. May the Lord bless you for your words. AMEN:dancingp:

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 03:35 PM

I will like to thank you so much for your adviced. I already did let go of him for right now. It so brocked my heart because HE is everything I've been praying and waiting for, but only God knows what He has in stored for my life. Thank you onces again and just help me pray. God bless you! AMEN.:dancingp: