Author Thread: Why are you single? Most question i received from a guy.
Admin

Why are you single? Most question i received from a guy.
Posted : 24 Jul, 2020 04:08 AM

Probably, I am a woman who believes that God holds perfect timing. Being single is a wonderful blessings, because of this i have more quality time dating with my parents and eat outside with my siblings. Life is more than a romantic relationships. But that doesn't mean i want to be single forever. Time will never be the same while I'm spending my time being single with something truly matters while I am allowing God to write my love story until that one beautiful day comes that our God introduce me to the man He has been preparing for me.

I haven't been tired waiting for that day to come. That's the answer to the question.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2020 07:47 AM

Good for you, a lot of people put their life on hold waiting for their Mr/Miss Right.

You have to "live life to the full" because a relationship is not the be all & end all.

Many people have made marriage into an idol...:-)

Craigbello

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2021 03:58 AM

I think its also due to a small pool of christian women. when you join a church or congregation its really a luck of the draw. your left to pick the women that are in your church but if there small and few between or your just not attracted to the young women in your church your kinda stuck. But you stay in that congregation anyway because of the bonds and connections you make. Most congregation in the uk dont really connect with other congregations on a regular basis. which dosent open up the doors for young christians to meet one another and form relationships which could lead to marriage. We become conclaves . its sad . In recent years ive had to look for a potential girlfriend/wife in new churches and still looking. If my godly spouse isn't gone come to me am gonna have to go to them.

Jacie08^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 03:08 AM

I recently figured this out, we women are so much invested to find a man that we often fail to prepare for the appointed one.

Once this thought settled in me the desperation to find was subdued by preparation for when he comes so that I can cherish and nurture that person, and when he marries me I can be a blessing rather than a nagging wife. Its been very difficult but mentally I am in a place where I trust the Lord to bring him in the right time. So ladies if a man asks this question to you let him know probably your man is still preparing himself to come and find you. Coz Proverbs quote for when a man finds his wife he finds a good thing, the question is women have we prepared ourselves to the fullness of what God expects us to be.