Author Thread: dear folks
Admin

dear folks
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 08:07 PM

dear folks, id like to thank each and every one of you who partisipate in the forums here. those who write and those who just read.. this place has that family feel to it.. good fellowship caring people who become prayer warriors for those in need.. always ready to lend an ear . and even when we may not agree on something at the end of the day theres still love for all , even those we may not agree with at times. just like family. thats what makes this place special.. and i welcome anyone to join us..

and i also wanna thank the GOOD LORD for allowing us to be here and even free of charge.. and the owners of the site as they do watch our for people here..

ole cattle

ian777

View Profile
History
dear folks
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 08:23 PM

Amen! ANd it's such a pleasure to have you around ole cattle. It's been excellent fellowship here, and you're a big part of that.

Ian

slj3_1

View Profile
History
dear folks
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 09:03 PM

Hey Cattleman,

Your right, it is a dear place to be, I wish we could all somehow get together for worship and praise, dinner and conversation, and be in each others company.

For now tho, this will do.

Thanks All, Sandy

View Profile
History
dear folks
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 09:17 PM

dear folks, ian thank you man as that means alot comin from you.. and same back at ya man,, and sandy i agree too. would be very nice. who knows maybe we can all have a cookout and revival and gospel sing right here on the ole ranch one day..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
dear folks
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 10:41 PM

AMEN TO THAT.

View Profile
History
dear folks
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 12:22 PM

Dear Ole Cattle,

And yes, I agree w/the views expressed here. When is that cook-out?! :eat: :toomuch:

Take care & have a blessed day!

Janet

View Profile
History
dear folks
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 05:13 PM

it is a great place. it does feel like family. it would be nice to come together and fellowship. but i must insist on a condition, that there's cake at the cookout. :eat::laugh:

i absolutely love to talk/share with you all. it's a blessing. Praise the Lord!!!

God Bless,

Zoe :angel: