Author Thread: Stalkers
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Stalkers
Posted : 16 Aug, 2020 10:36 AM

Unfortunately we cannot block viewers on here .

Some men just look at pictures of Women daily.

When I change picture there the same men are !

If they don't fit my Age setting they should know move on.

Don't keep stalking.

God gives us common sense! This is a Christian dating site !

If you not christian why are you even here !!!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Stalkers
Posted : 23 Aug, 2020 07:35 PM

We all may like different Options on here !

:-)

View Profile
History
Stalkers
Posted : 23 Aug, 2020 08:38 PM

Seriously, how can I like something if I don't care? Please explain that. It makes no sense to me that you keep thinking that don't care=like. It's really weird, actually.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Stalkers
Posted : 23 Aug, 2020 09:45 PM

Some times people don't get it .

:-)

View Profile
History
Stalkers
Posted : 23 Aug, 2020 10:13 PM

How could I, without an explanation? It seems like you are the one not getting it.

View Profile
History
Stalkers
Posted : 23 Aug, 2020 10:31 PM

And, it must be because you refuse to even try. It is absurdly simple. A child would be capable of understanding it. It is impossible to like something that you do not care about.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Stalkers
Posted : 5 Sep, 2020 07:54 PM

Oh My - i dont know why i wasted my time reading this. Country, your first response made sense, but then you lead right into an argument. I see you do that over and over in many threads. I personally think its very stupid of men to view several times a week and not write something. I delete the views, but it is very annoying.

View Profile
History
Stalkers
Posted : 5 Sep, 2020 11:51 PM

It probably was a waste of time trying to argue with someone is being deliberately obtuse. What Moonlight said was just too stupid and didn't make any sense.

View Profile
History
Stalkers
Posted : 5 Sep, 2020 11:59 PM

Question, why are you only criticizing me? Why are you not also criticizing Moonlight for her part? You do know that it takes two people to argue, right? And, I only started out to correct to her since she was wrong. I think she was being wrong on purpose. So, if she didn't want an argument, why did she start one? Tell me, does her response to me really make sense to you? Does it seem right?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Stalkers
Posted : 6 Sep, 2020 06:55 AM

Countryive you constantly sow Discord.

View Profile
History
Stalkers
Posted : 6 Sep, 2020 09:34 AM

And what was the purpose of your last comment, if not to sow discord? Get the log out of your own eye before you try to get the speck of sawdust out of someone else's.

Page : 1 2 3 4