Author Thread: THE WINK
Admin

THE WINK
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 08:12 AM

HI LADIES.

IN SPECIFIC RELATION TO THIS WEBSITE, WHAT IMPRESSION DO YOU GET FROM A MALE SENDING U A WINK?

WOULD U IGNORE A MALE MEMBER WHO WINKS AT U ON THIS WEBSITE?

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO QUESTION 2, WOULD YOU IGNORE A MALE WHO WINKED AT YOU IN THE STREET AND WAS CLEARLY APPROACHING U FOR A CONVERSATION?

IF U ANSWERED NO TO QUESTION 2, ANSWER QUESTION 3 ANYWAY:ROFL: , I'M JUST TEASING.LOL.

DO YOU CONSIDER THE WINK FEAUTURE TO BE NECESSARY ON CDFF?

HAVE A LOVELY DAY:waving:

noothergods32

View Profile
History
THE WINK
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 09:05 AM

I agree that the wink effectively expresses physical attraction. I usually only wink at girls who I find attractive but after reading their profiles I don't feel any real connection with. I look at it kind of like saying, 'hey, you got some good things going for you and I wanted to let you know that even though I'm not the one.'

irish247

View Profile
History
THE WINK
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 09:19 PM

I do understand where people are coming from with the no reply thing. However, perhaps the feature is more of an introduction tool, and gives a girl the option of seeing a guys profile and deciding cool I will engage this person in a message or not interested. Is a person more obligated to reply to someone if they send a message? How about the proper response to someone viewing your profile and not even sending you a wink, is that like a your not even worthy of a wink of my time??? If someone takes the time to message me then I will message back, sometimes if there is no connection at all I will just say that, or perhaps just wink them and see what they have to say.

explor_r

View Profile
History
THE WINK
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 09:56 PM

This is my opintion. I think the wink is really cheezy & someone who sends one doesn't know how to communicate what they want to say to you & leave you hanging wondering what to do with it. If they checked me out already then I already know it by seeing them in my viewed me area.

A wink sent after talking to someone after a while I think is a complement that they are thinking about me but, before talking I see it as insulting.

View Profile
History
THE WINK
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 01:29 AM

hehehehehehehehe

View Profile
History
THE WINK
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 01:30 AM

SORRY, THAT WAS REGARDING TRISTAN O7'S LAST RESPONSE, BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR RESPONSES.

Page : 1 2