Author Thread: THE WINK
Admin

THE WINK
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 08:12 AM

HI LADIES.

IN SPECIFIC RELATION TO THIS WEBSITE, WHAT IMPRESSION DO YOU GET FROM A MALE SENDING U A WINK?

WOULD U IGNORE A MALE MEMBER WHO WINKS AT U ON THIS WEBSITE?

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO QUESTION 2, WOULD YOU IGNORE A MALE WHO WINKED AT YOU IN THE STREET AND WAS CLEARLY APPROACHING U FOR A CONVERSATION?

IF U ANSWERED NO TO QUESTION 2, ANSWER QUESTION 3 ANYWAY:ROFL: , I'M JUST TEASING.LOL.

DO YOU CONSIDER THE WINK FEAUTURE TO BE NECESSARY ON CDFF?

HAVE A LOVELY DAY:waving:

tristan07

View Profile
History
THE WINK
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 08:55 AM

I like it...?

I've only sent winks to a couple gals, one of them I ended up in a long relationship, the other one and I are great friends now. It worked for me? Just don't abuse it, if you are going to send one, be ready to back it up

View Profile
History
THE WINK
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 09:35 AM

VERY TRUE, NICE ONE.

View Profile
History
THE WINK
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 02:10 PM

I think the wink is great only if I find a mesage in my inbox from the same guy explaining WHY he winked at me. Otherwise, it's flattering, but doesn't do a whole lot for the communication aspect. I don't respond to just a wink because I don't know what they guy's intentions are - is he interested but not really serious? Is he planning to get in touch with me later? Does he want me to write back? I just don't know. The few times that I have tried responding to a wink, I never heard from the guy again.

View Profile
History
THE WINK
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 02:12 PM

Personally, I think winks are a little lame. How does one respond to a wink, anyway? Wink back? I'd much prefer a message to a wink, because it gives me something to respond to and go from. With a wink, you sort of just have to say, "Gee thanks." and from my experience, it can get awkward from there on.

I guess it comes down to a personal preference, but I don't see the point of winks. If you want to get to know someone better or you liked their profile, just send them a message and tell them.

View Profile
History
THE WINK
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 02:16 PM

most of the time i ignore winks. why? because i think if he finds me interesting, he should send me an email saying :waving: hello and a small message. by doing so, it is very highly that he read my profile and knows a little about me. a wink (to me) it's sort of physical attraction communication, where as an email shows some of the person's personality and it's much more personal. but that's just my opinion. other ladies might feel different.

Do you want to know what i really like for a man to do to show his interest towards me? if he locks eyes with me and gives me a beautiful smile. or he can do the obvious and tell me, lol.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
THE WINK
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 04:11 PM

I would either wink back or email.. but as I ma shy I like teh wink key on here.. if someone ewinnked at me in real life i wouldnt see because im nearly blind so I would probably offend the person..

GBU

ian777

View Profile
History
THE WINK
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 04:23 PM

Zoe - I really like what you wrote there, and I think you hit the nail on the head. I'm writing this from experience receiving winks from women. A wink just comes across as physical attraction, whereas if they take the time to write, you can see that there's more to it than just a physical attraction. Ya - it gives the impression that they *read* your profile.

Ian

View Profile
History
THE WINK
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 04:29 PM

thank you Ian.

View Profile
History
THE WINK
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 02:02 AM

THANKS FRIENDS FOR ALL RESPONSES.

tristan07

View Profile
History
THE WINK
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 10:54 AM

At least we don't wink at dinosaurs like someone I know on here.... EH? lol :waving:

Page : 1 2