Author Thread: Bipolar
Hayley2020

View Profile
History
Bipolar
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 10:53 AM

Hey all! My name is Hayley.. Some of you know me and some of you don't. I've had problems with a.d.d and several bi-polar symptoms since I was just a little kid. I've not really had many worldly achievements in my life. Its always been hard for me to keep a job and succeed at things. Every day is a struggle even if I don't show it. I just look like an average person on the outside but on the inside there is pain and turmoil and sadness. I desperately need a good job that I can handle and a way to start a college of my choice. I've had overdue bills for months now. For any of you who have been through somthing like this, you must know how badly I want to lead a normal life. Basically, I need all the prayers I can get. I'm ready to move and pick myself up and get going. Please please please say a prayer for me if you happen to read over this. Thank you all. Much love

View Profile
History
Bipolar
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 11:37 AM

FATHER LORD, REGARDING THE SITUATION THAT SISTER HAYLEY HAS EXPRESSED, I PRAY THAT HER PAIN SHALL BECOME STRENGH AND HAPPINESS, THE TURMOIL SHE DESCRIBES SHALL BE EXCHANGED WITH A PEACEFUL MIND, HER SADNESS SHALL BECOME JOY, MAY SHE FIND A SUITABLE JOB LORD AND MAY SHE FIND THE MEANS TO PAY HER BILLS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME I PRAY. AMEN.

SISTER HAYLEY, I�M GOING THROUGH A SIMILAR SITUATION, IN THAT I�VE GOT A FEW BILLS 2 PAY, HOWEVER, DESPITE HOW DIFFICULT IT IS, WE�VE BEEN TOLD IN ISIAH 40:31 THAT those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint. PLEASE CONTINUE TO WAIT AND HOPE ON THE LORD, FOR THE JOY OF THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGH(NEHEMIAH 8:10).

SO SISTER, BE STRONG, WE SERVE A SPONTANEOUS GOD, WHO HEARS AND RECOGNISES EVERY INCH OF OUR DESIRES, A GOD THAT SEEKS TO GRANT US OUR NEEDS AND DESIRES, AT HIS OWN LEISURE.

View Profile
History
Bipolar
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 03:22 PM

dear haley, will do young lady.. and you hang in there.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Bipolar
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 03:57 PM

You are not alone, my whole life I lived with daily beatings because my parents thought the devil had a hold of me, When my ganny was killed in 08 my sister went into manic depression and my parents sent me to see a phsychiatrist where I not only was diagnoset with the disorder but I scored above the highest score. It has ruined many a relationship and cost me many jobs but I still try. I will definately be praying for you cause I know what your going through. God Bless

View Profile
History
Bipolar
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 07:45 PM

dear hayley (love your name), i will certainly pray for you. my son (12 yrs old) has A.D.D. and i've seen first hand the constant struggles he goes through everyday.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
Bipolar
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 12:21 AM

Hayley,

I ask the Lord Jesus to fulfill your dreams & meet your needs. He is always on time & loves you very much. :glow:

Janet

View Profile
History
Bipolar
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 06:34 PM

Please don't label yourelf or let others lable you. Reach out and grab on to Jesus and never let go. I have spent more years then you have been alive under that label. I am free of all of it and am as close to peace as I have ever been. Find the right church with the right people. Ask and you will get, let God lead you and always trust him.

Hayley2020

View Profile
History
Bipolar
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 08:20 PM

8)