Author Thread: God is Faithful
Admin

God is Faithful
Posted : 20 Jul, 2009 06:41 AM

I was in search of a new church. I went to one around my neighborhood. I went in and got pamphlets and so forth.

Yesterday, before going to church i prayed. i asked the Lord to give me a sign if this is the place he wants me to be. So, my son and i went to church. so many many came to greet us, shake our hands, hugs, kisses, introductions, etc. you could feel the love there. the sermon was great. in addition, there were two ladies from my son's school and i bumped into an old friend. yes, it is confirmed, the Lord wants us there!! :applause::yay:

So, i want to praise you Lord because you are worthy of my praise! thank you for being so faithful! thank you for directing/guiding my steps! i love you Jesus! Halleluia! Halleluia! Praise the Lord! Bless his Holy Name JESUS!!!

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
God is Faithful
Posted : 20 Jul, 2009 12:30 PM

Hey Zoe,

That really is great news! Thank you for sharing it w/us. :yay: Take care & be blessed!

Janet

Psalm 107:1

View Profile
History
God is Faithful
Posted : 20 Jul, 2009 01:21 PM

thank you janet. God Bless you sister.:waving:

View Profile
History
God is Faithful
Posted : 21 Jul, 2009 08:46 AM

AMEN 2 THAT SISTER ROSE, I'M HAPPY FOR YOU.:glow:

sarah_andy

View Profile
History
God is Faithful
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 11:44 AM

Amen!:applause::angel:

that is amazing!

View Profile
History
God is Faithful
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 04:18 PM

dear sarah, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle

slj3_1

View Profile
History
God is Faithful
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 08:56 PM

Hey Zoe,

That is good news! It is great to be with people you can just feel the love oozing out of.

I have been looking for a new home church for some time. I do attend a local church and feel that love. My beliefs are a little different than theirs, but the worship there is great!

I love to be around praying people!!!

God Bless, Sandy

sarah_andy

View Profile
History
God is Faithful
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 09:12 PM

thanks ole cattle

God bless you!