Author Thread: Men don't have too many choices(options) ... women does !!
Red_Rambler

View Profile
History
Men don't have too many choices(options) ... women does !!
Posted : 22 Nov, 2020 10:46 PM

I wonder , what most of men are doing here , since women take a lot of messages , but we DON'T . WHAT IS THE POINT , to spend and waste our time here , with NO RESPONSE . While women have a LONG checking list with the requests !!!!! Some ladies , on purpose .... attaching blurred photos or cut to mislead , under the pretext I don't wanna be judged by aperance (look). And I don't think every man is a creep or a dishonest guy . I DON'T THINK SO :( . I seen the same trend on other sites ... pof , match and others ... you name it !! Why ladies ??? We can '' pretend '' how good christians we are ... But I think it just me ... MAYBE :(

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2020 06:20 AM

I would assume that they're doing what most people are doing here yourself included..:-)

Red_Rambler

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Nov, 2020 12:12 AM

Be more explicit , if you don't mind ...

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Nov, 2020 07:14 AM

I thought it was pretty self explanatory but ok, most people are here hoping to meet a potential partner.

For some it will be successful but for the vast majority it won't, and just because it's a Christian dating site doesn't mean it's a case of one size fits all.

Every man is not going to be every woman's cup of tea and visa versa.

People love to over spiritualise dating but as the saying goes "a man is just a man" ...:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Nov, 2020 06:05 PM

Men and women are equally likely to lie on their profiles. We all have our own insecurities.

Christian women face similar challenges to Christian men when looking for a suitable partner. Who said it was easy to be a Christian?

You could tailor your profile to mirror the traits you are looking for in order to attract like-minded folk. Please don't be discouraged brother.

Kina70

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Dec, 2020 06:46 AM

Interesting point of view. My experience has been the opposite. I believe in truthfulness and honesty. Often then not a get very few response if any. I believe a common friendship needs to be established. I hear your concerns and I hope you find who are looking for. God be with you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Dec, 2020 09:25 AM

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I'm farely

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Dec, 2020 09:28 AM

Lol, the cancel message button submitted my reply. XD oh well. Anyway, I am farely new to this site, and so I hope and pray we all find what we're looking for.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jan, 2021 06:51 AM

Hello! Thank you. May this divine connection serve the purpose. I am very excited to get to know you more, I am trying this site because in the church where I grew up I don't see anyone that matches me. Also, I used to work online from home, thus this limit my chances to go out and mingle with others because most of my working time was at night and during weekends I spent most of my time doing things for the Glory of God. I had friends that tried to connect me with others but mostly we were not Spiritually connected which is the most important with other factors. And in the workplace I am in right now, mostly are not Christians.Please feel free to contact me on my skype and this number 09169453657

[email protected]

May God's will be established both on ourlives. Praying for you. Shalom! I am a woman who is capable of sincerity, honesty, understanding and trust. A woman who can be a devoted friend and a passionate lover.

Raf27

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2021 11:28 AM

Well said .. I hope I found someone soon

Raf27

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2021 11:30 AM

Well said .. I hope I found someone soon

Page : 1 2