Author Thread: How you disrespect the Lord
Admin

How you disrespect the Lord
Posted : 21 Jul, 2009 05:40 PM

if your child pleaded and pleaded you for something that is morally wrong would you consider that lack of respect? like a "how dare you ask me to grant you such a thing that is morally wrong!"

well, i know someone who did. this person has a strong relationship with the Lord; the Lord has used this person in a great way for His glory many, many times. this person confessed to me that in prayer, has pleaded and pleaded to the Lord to remove the love felt for another person who can not be, but to first grant one last intimate moment with this person so could let it go.

I was shocked and said, "how dare you ask the Lord to grant you something so immoral, something that's against his commandments!! you have no respect for the Lord!! Be careful for the Lord may punish you asking such a thing!!"

this person responded, "i have a special relationship with the Lord. i'm completely open with him. he already knows what's in my heart. i'm just saying it out loud to him. he's my Father. so i am going to him for permission, to grant me this so i can get it out of my system."

do you guys agree with me that this person has disrespected Jesus? how dare this person ask the Lord for something so immoral, against his commandments?

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jul, 2009 05:50 PM

dear zoe, satan might arrainge it but GOD wont.

james 1:13-17 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone. 14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. 15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 02:58 AM

ZOE, I DEFINATELY AGREE WITH YOU AND CATTLE, I SECOND YOUR POST.

HEBREWS 6:4-6

It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age, if they fall away, to be brought back to repentance, becauseto their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.

MAY GOD TRANSFORM THIS BROTHER BACK ONTO THE STRAIGHT BUT NARROW ROAD. AMEN.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 06:16 AM

i just want to clarify that although this person CONFESSED TO ME the plead & prayer to Christ our Lord, i am NOT THE ONE love is felt for. the person seem very sad, like carrying a heavy burden and i asked what was wrong. this person asked me to keep this to myself as to not affect the love ones or have other consequences. therefore, i will keep the identity of this person to myself. if you have any scriptures that might help this individual, i will certainly appreciate it.

God Bless,

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 02:39 AM

This persons request was ridiculous!The lord is not mocked!And you look very cute today,I might add!:glow::hearts: In Christ Steven

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 07:09 AM

LOL. Steven. i look the same each time you see this picture of mine. but thank you darling. :glow::hearts: that was very sweet of you!!

God Bless,