Author Thread: Hello, my name is Matt, I'm 32 and looking for a Christian life partner
Admin

Hello, my name is Matt, I'm 32 and looking for a Christian life partner
Posted : 3 Jan, 2021 05:51 AM

I haven't been on this site for very long, and it all seems quite positive and uplifting to know that there are actually other people looking for close to, or the same thing as I am.

The thing that's bugging me is the lack of reply's from my messages. I have received some, and had great conversation but I have contacted a good number of women and only had a tiny response rate.

Is this common? I'm not rude or saying anything inappropriate. And I wouldn't say I'm hard to look at.

Am I doing something wrong! Or is internet dating just painful.

Thanks for reading, and appreciate any feed back.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jan, 2021 02:47 PM

Hi Matt. Welcome to the site. The lack of the replies is largely due to the amount of inactive accounts. It would be best for you to send messages to individuals that were online recently. Best regards mate.

Contented_

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jan, 2021 01:25 PM

Hey Matt, Welcome !!  

Yep that's normal. This is my mindset if it helps (take what you like ... leave the rest :) 

Online or in the real world, it's a man's responsibility and right to approach any woman he wants ... and it's her right to respond whatever way she wants. If she doesn't respond I literally thank the Lord ... because ... I now know she's not interested. I received my answer and can move on ... Next !! 

Similar to JJ_Dave , I target women who are "Online Now". You can send 30 messages a day and then the app will say you reached your max. It shows her pic, location, and age. The ones I like are sent a simple question opener... repeat 30 times a day. 

I don't read profiles ... until she corresponds.

You'll probably receive more messages than you ever expected.  Just have fun brother and don't take anything too seriously. Wonderful conversations await you ... great opportunities to add value to a sister's life ... God bless.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jan, 2021 05:17 AM

Hi matt351 no you're not doing anything wrong, everyone responds to messages differently especially when they're not interested.

I think that the fact that you're having conversations is a good thing. I would focus my energy on getting to know those who took the time to reply. And would forget about those who didnt reply "Next"...:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jan, 2021 06:39 AM

Hello Matt

I am Erela, I believe a wise and right woman is the one who is not afraid of troubles in the life and is ready to develop together with her man. It would be great to have someone who would always cherish me and I would cherish him. Woman is first of all mirror of her family. May God bless you Matt.

Brett3

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 12:52 AM

same here, the strugle is real