Author Thread: Gambling is a sin
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Gambling is a sin
Posted : 24 Jan, 2021 01:49 PM

Because vyiur trying to get rich quick. Sometimes that never happens. Cash lost 💰💰💰

There's a winner now of 1 Billion dollars from a small city if 55,000 residents in USA

WOW

Think how many new associates would want to meet them.

Lol

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Gambling is a sin
Posted : 27 Jan, 2021 07:01 AM

Upon salvation the true Believer is regenerated by the Holy Spirit guidance.

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Gambling is a sin
Posted : 28 Jan, 2021 12:32 AM

Proverbs 2: 1 My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;

2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;

3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;

4 If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;

5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.

6 For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

7 He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.

8 He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.

9 Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.

10 When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;

11 Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

12 To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;

13 Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;

14 Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;

15 Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:

16 To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;

17 Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Gambling is a sin
Posted : 28 Jan, 2021 07:35 AM

Seek Wisdom

James 1:5

@Adam

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Gambling is a sin
Posted : 29 Jan, 2021 12:31 AM

The meek of the earth are saved to inherit it, SEEK RIGHTEOUSNESS..

Zephaniah 2:3 Seek ye the Lord, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the Lord's anger.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Gambling is a sin
Posted : 29 Jan, 2021 04:56 AM

You need Spiritual growth.

Adam

Biblical teacher you're NOT.

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Gambling is a sin
Posted : 29 Jan, 2021 06:16 AM

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Gambling is a sin
Posted : 29 Jan, 2021 08:50 AM

Seek Wisdom!

You lack it.

@Adam

Page : 1 2