Author Thread: Emanuel Cleaver is not a true christian
Admin

Emanuel Cleaver is not a true christian
Posted : 27 Jan, 2021 04:05 PM

I know I'm a little late talking about this, but I feel I have to talk about it anyways. If you don't know Emanuel Cleaver earlier this year opened up Congress with a prayer, a prayer that ended in the word "amen" which is a natural way to end a prayer, but he also finished it with a "awoman" which makes absolutely no sense. If you don't know the word "amen" means "let it be so " or "so be it", it has nothing to do with gender. Awoman literally means nothing. It's a made up word, made up by a pastor who, after hearing this prayer, seems to know nothing about the word of God. And the awoman thing is just the beginning. He also referred to God as Allah. Let me get something straight, God is not Allah. Allah is not God. Allah is a god. A fake god. God is the real God and besides Him there is no other. No one comes to God the Father but through and by Jesus Christ. And Jesus Christ is the only way to be saved, there is no other way. And anyone says that there is is a liar, it says so in the Bible, 1 John 2:22-23. And that's where I'm going to leave it. I love you, I hope I didn't offend you, but if I did then I pray that you'll be saved. God bless you and I hope you have a blessed day.