Author Thread: I know all ladies are diffrent
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
I know all ladies are diffrent
Posted : 23 Jul, 2009 11:12 PM

But it appears to me that some girls aproach dating (looking for any level of companionship) like they change the oil in their cars, every 30,000 miles.

Some ladies have profiles up, and they have made no modifications to them in two years!

I started thinking about some diffrences between men and women when I went shoping with my sister and mom. Them girls would look at everything for sale. My mom who is a very thin lady would be looking at clothes in the plus size department "I was thinking Ma, what are ya doen your a size four, ya arent gonna find no clothes to fit ya here" to which she would reply I know, I thought I might find somthing that I like.

My theory is this back before the world became so industerlized, Men would hunt and women would gather nuts, beries, and fruits. For the women food would pretty much be in the same spot, so they could look around and pick the juicest fruit. But if a man saw a rabbit he better get it, I dont care if that was the best looking rabit.

Does anyone else have a diffrent theory?

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 11:50 AM

what was your question? Attention to detail = women. probably.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 11:52 AM

and it's 3,000 miles ... because i get a sticker to remind me. However, with newer cars you can go longer (kit and klack - not sure of spelling - public radio). And there aren't that many men out there for the dating equation.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 06:12 PM

there are more women looking for men than men looking for women. The simple truth is that while men can pick from many women from few..

Men are MUCH more particular than women...

good luck GBU

bethany

amandamkg23

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2009 03:14 PM

interesting theory. but you must also realize that God created men and women very differently. women were created to be mothers...the main caretaker for the children. therefore...they have to pay attention to detai, they have to be picky for the most part, and unless they are weak, they cant settle. when it comes to shopping, women like it and like to make sure what they buy to wear is perfect for their body type because well....we like to look good. and quite frankly, you should be thankful for that. there are some body types out there that would not look appealing or even appropriate with certain clothing.

men and women have different priorities. thats just how God made it. and im not saying shopping and sports kinda priorities....i mean internal priorities. we can never be the same. we just have to deal with it.