Author Thread: Avoiding interest
Admin

Avoiding interest
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 10:01 AM

I know I'm not the only person who feels invisible or even unattractive...After all, I don't have some things going for me that women are most attracted to. I'm short, white, 45---divorced...etc..? My question for the ladies is may sound more like a complaint than question. I am not sure why you all seem to be looking for the tall, dark and handsome hunk, who has a six figure income, is romantic, athletic----and keeps up with what seems to be impossible. And now I have to drink wine and eat sushi, too?? Aughhhhh! lol. I have never been a player, and now I am forced to be single late in the game. I have been on a few of these sites thinking somehow I could find the "impossible" myself. Maybe I'm too simple and this is all too easy. I too, ignore most of those who actually do show interest...Is that OK? I see some awesome gals time to time, but don't stand a chance it seems. Do you really need a man, anyhow? Maybe the forum is where I need to do the talking without any stipulations.

DAVE

View Profile
History
Avoiding interest
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 09:39 PM

I wondered!! I have been afraid to put that in my profiles...the part that I'm a trucker and have nothing to offer. It really does come across on the negative, and I can bring it up later, with the offering of truth in the matter. I can come up with brilliant eulogies and come up blank on the written end. I try to be honest and myself, but I can be too frank for my own good, eh? You have made a strong assessment and I am very greatful. I will change my words....I wish I had seen this earlier, and was going to go back and redo it anyhow. That is what I'll do right now!

THANK you.

DAVE

View Profile
History
Avoiding interest
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 10:22 PM

I Like all the replies...and I didn't want to come across as insecure. I LIKE being short, to tell the truth! It has wonderful advantages, not all to the contrary. The whole financial thing is up to each individual, really. I have a great job, and I am supporting two households. Yes, that makes it tough, especially with the economics this year.... and I would joke about looking for a sugar-mama, but that may open another can. LOL. Washington state has beat the crp out of me for being a man, but I know who I am, because of who HE is!! I have a lot to offer, and like Steve says; I WANT to (be needed)!

I also need to know once in a profile, that you ladies are not Barbie CEO's looking for a Ken to pour you coffee. he he he.

....btw. I WILL, but pun intended.

DAVE

Page : 1 2