Author Thread: my former horror relationship
Admin

my former horror relationship
Posted : 4 Apr, 2008 09:57 AM

i met my first official girlfriend at walla walla community college through a mutual friend. we dated for about 3 months but then she started getting really controlling, rude, disrespectful; and so i told her that unless she changed her attitude we could not keep on dating.

ephesians522

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jun, 2008 04:50 PM

As long as you seek those of the world you will run into that. We walk this world like a kid in a toy store. The packaging makes everything look soooo good. Unfortunately people do not come with an instruction manual and since we are predestined by God before the beginning of time, our personalities and attributes are not subject to change. Only by being reborn in Christ shall we set aside the old ways.

I finally realized that a relationship between a man and a woman is yet another gift from God. It would be much simpler if men could follow in the in the footsteps of the apostles, but by God's grace we will be led to a mate. It is important that you stay steadfast in you walk with Christ. Keeping your faith and living as a child of God.

"Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people. Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person�such a man is an idolater�has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God's wrath comes on those who are disobedient.Therefore do not be partners with them.">Ephesians 5:1-7

"Be very careful, then, how you live�not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is. Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit.Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.">Ephesians 5:15-20

Unfortunately, we were instilled with a desire for mating. Seek first amongst the flock, attend church regularly. If there is one you should be with God will lead you to each other.

WomanofGod29

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2008 02:57 PM

Amen!! Blessings, Julia