Author Thread: educated
Admin

educated
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 03:57 PM

dear ladies, would you date a man or marry a man who was not as highly educated as yourself?

ole cattle

View Profile
History
educated
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 09:09 PM

i have struggled with answering this question, so i have "waited". My father had an eighth grade education and became one of the major employers for this rural county. I respected him greatly for his achivement, work ethics and community connections (everyone knew him -i was the boss' daughter, not too many dates) however, getting there was very difficult for the family, always worked long hours and he had seven kids. I take pride in my education because i share the achievement of not only a b.s. degree but advance degree with a brother. I know that i am attracted to intelligent men and entrepreneur types. Which doesn't always translate into an education. So, maybe.

View Profile
History
educated
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 06:44 AM

Of course I would as long as we are are like minded. Education does not necessarily exist only behind four walls. Some of the most brilliant people I have met have only a high school education but are soooo wise. I have also met some people who are more educated than I but couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. Experience not just education is really what makes one smart.

Page : 1 2