Author Thread: The Distance is Driving Me Crazy!
Admin

The Distance is Driving Me Crazy!
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 03:37 PM

LOL, whenever you find an individual that you like to get to know better, the person lives thousands and thousands miles away. :goofball: Why is that?

Gee Wiz, is it just me? Does this happen to you too?

Makes me wanna scream and shout :excited::yay: but not in an excited way. :winksmile:

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 08:51 PM

Hey,im just a working man,i make pretty good money,but I cant just up and quit my job,leave my family for something that may or may not work out!I mean how ridiculous,and childish would that be?It sure does seem like all the women ive been interested in live a jillion miles away,one in particular ,Its really kind of sad!!!Still,if it was the lords will,hed make a way!

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 05:10 AM

i know what you mean Steven. i have a wonderful 12 yr old son. his father and i have shared custody. it limits me (for now) to stay in New Jersey. But just like you guys have said, if it's the Lord's Will, he will make a way for it to work. I trust my Lord with everything. I'm His precious daughter. I know someday He will give me away in holy matrimony to the man he destined me to be with. Nothing is too hard for the Lord. Amen.

God Bless,

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 10:20 PM

I don't think it is so much about distance but more about trust and patience. Not everyone can take off work or have a bank roll to take trips, but trust in the Lord. If it was meant to be, it will happen. Be obedient, have patience, trust in your heart, and have faith in the Lord that what he promised will be.

Psalms 37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD;

And He will give you the desires of your heart.

~Lisa

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 11:53 AM

the thing is I have found is that the ones that want to me I find they need Jesus more than they need me and ones I wish I could date a hundred miles away.So am just to concede that I am to be alone all of my life now that can't be good. help

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 11:56 AM

But what if as you chat or write or whatever you find yourself wanting more than a chat room relationship would be advantages to see that person

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 11:58 AM

Dear Lady

I have kknown some who were christian so in some cases it does work

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 05:25 PM

thank you all for your wonderful comments.

God Bless,

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Aug, 2009 09:41 PM

I wil just like to tell you that you are not the only one going thru this I have been in this situation too. and all I can say is . God will make a way. always remember that. Blessings.:dancingp:

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Aug, 2009 12:19 AM

dear folks, it could be something as simple as a test of your faith,.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Aug, 2009 05:32 AM

ole cattle, your comment is so simple, but so very true. LOL, i feel like a light bulb just lit up above my head. :goofball:

you're full of wisdom brother. thanks.

God Bless,

Page : 1 2 3