Author Thread: The Distance is Driving Me Crazy!
Admin

The Distance is Driving Me Crazy!
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 03:37 PM

LOL, whenever you find an individual that you like to get to know better, the person lives thousands and thousands miles away. :goofball: Why is that?

Gee Wiz, is it just me? Does this happen to you too?

Makes me wanna scream and shout :excited::yay: but not in an excited way. :winksmile:

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

BluEyedBumbleBee

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Sep, 2009 12:56 AM

Distance can be very hard. A few years back I met a gentleman, we got to know each other for a whirlwind of two weeks and then he had to move. So we continued to communicate for several months and finally we decided that we couldn't take the distance... After dancing around in a conversation for a week we decided that I would move out to him. We dated for several years. Now we are living in seperate states again, but are still close friends and talk most every night.

The thing to remember is that sometimes you have to act a fool for love. Sometimes you need to take that leap of faith. Nothing ventured is nothing gained. Certainly don't get in over your head, and PRAY about EVERYTHING before you do it. Just don't limit yourself to whom God might have planned for you. After all the heart God created cares nothing for invisible lines that man created.

Best of luck!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 02:44 PM

I agree 100% with you, Ole Cattle, and I add, if I may, that I think that if it is really God's will, nothing would stop them from being together.

We need to think: do we want to be alone but close to family, or do we want to try that happiness all of us who once registered here were looking for? Besides, who would leave their home?

The day before I signed up to this website I prayed - of course! Within hours I had met someone amazing, prayer answer? I don't know if it is distance, personality, culture, something did not work for me :( Maybe I read everything wrong. Or the Lord, providing both of us with from later unhappiness

Well. I decided this is not for me, online dating. At least for a while! :laugh:

For our God is in the heavens, and He does as He wishes.

Psalm 115:3

Page : 1 2 3