Author Thread: the folks here
Admin

the folks here
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 07:58 PM

dear HEAVENLY FATHER, LORD i come to you tonight, to ask you to forgive me of my sins so that i may ask of you with a pure heart.. to reach out and comfort those here who are hurting.. for those that are lonely ,let them know someones always there for and with them. for those that are seeking answers i ask that they be given what they seek. for those who are sick , i ask that you toutch them and heal them of whatever ails them.. for those that are lost i pray they will find someone here who can help show them the way to you and salvation.. for those that are here seeking their mate, i pray they find the one for them.. for those fighting depression and addictions i pray they will be relieved of their burdens and cravings. and for all those here to continue to show YOUR kind of love towards others. thank you LORD, for all YOU have done ,and all YOU are doing and for all that YOURE gonna do here for YOUR GLORY....... i ask you all of this in JESUS precious name , amen

ian777

View Profile
History
the folks here
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 09:02 PM

Thanks ol cattle! What an awesome prayer for an awesome bunch of peoples.

Ian

View Profile
History
the folks here
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 09:15 PM

thank you ole cattle, i received it in Jesus' holy name.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
the folks here
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 11:46 PM

AMEN BROTHER, THANKS

View Profile
History
the folks here
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 08:15 PM

Praise the LORD. Amen. :glow:

LJP1944

View Profile
History
the folks here
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 10:45 PM

Lord, You are amazing and can do all things. We say, yes and amen to these prayers.